Practice Fight Fame (maybe others too) not awarded

Practice Fight Fame (maybe others too) not awarded

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Greetings once again, good people of Playmage.

It's been some days now, and it would appear that Fame from Practice fights has not been and is not being awarded.
I didn't realise I was able to see the actual Fame of each hero and not just xx%, so I'm reporting this days late.

I'm not the only one to notice this issue either- someone in the chat the other day mentioned they were receiving no Fame, but since I wasn't 100% sure (didn't know I could tap to show fame briefly) I didn't make a report.

If you could possibly verify which methods for gaining Fame are actually working, that would be great! I've been stuck on fame lv2 with a couple of my heroes for hours and hours of gameplay over the course of a fair many days, generally using every method for gaining fame available every day, without noticing much of the effort was yielding nothing lol

The only thing I'm pretty confident is awarding Fame is the Bounty system; not even sure about Heroes Hall tbh but I can't readily check that right now.
outseekerdroid

Re: Practice Fight Fame (maybe others too) not awarded

Postby admin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:27 am

Hi outseekerdroid,

This is caused by a display bug that doesn't update your fame immediately if you look at the fame right after you finish the fight. If you force quit the app then re-open the game it will show the updated value (completing a stage or a quest, or making any modification the the hero should also properly update the hero's fame to be displayed). We will look info fixing this display issue for those who look immediately after the fight.

Hope this helps,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:46 am

Update: This delayed display update bug for fame has been patched a server fix that sends out the updated fame at end of the fight.

Best Regards,
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:21 pm

ahh OK, thanks! :)
outseekerdroid

Return to Support