Smaller bunch of stuff

Smaller bunch of stuff

Postby icyglaze » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:21 pm

1. Soulstones are supposed to give elemental defence. I think they don't. Doesn't matter how many holy stones u stack, you still get leeched the same damage.

2. Witch debuff used to cure leech. Now it doesn't.

Thanks in advance for looking into it~
icyglaze

Re: Smaller bunch of stuff

Postby admin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:19 am

Hi icyglaze,

Thanks for the report. I will forward this to the dev team to take a look.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Hi icyglaze,

1. The elemental resistance does not apply to DoT (damage over time skills), which is what Sara's Leech skill is classified as.
2. This was a side effect of the Witch Fairy freeze fix. Previously it was removing all negative effect instead of one dispellable one, even for non-dispelled DoT like the Leech skill.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby icyglaze » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Ok right thanks for the clarification. If you don't mind, so dispell-able effects include?
- freeze
- slow (observed)
- silence
- taunt
- sleep
- reduced defence?

Since now it only dispells one per turn, it becomes hard to see especially since the hero is usually afflicted by many (if not all) at once.

On that note, I feel it should dispell all possible negatives instead of just one random one. The latter seems a little underwhelming, especially if your entire team is taunted, frozen, sleeping, etc. It becomes a lot less useful to counter ice, devil and fire fairies.
icyglaze

Postby admin » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:25 am

Hi Icyglaze,

I doubled check with the dev team and they said the previous information I provided was not fully correct. All debuff and DoT (shows up as red status icon) can potentially be be purified, including blood curse effect of the leech skill. However, the Leech skill applies two debuffs, the blood curse (DoT) and the dodge lowering debuff, and since Blood Curse takes a turn immediately upon cast, it last one less turn than the dodge lower. The purifying effect of witch fairy will pick the longest duration debuff first, and will always remove the dodge lowering one.

If the witch fairy purify all negative debuffs instead, it would become overpowered against a debuff based opponents.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby icyglaze » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Cool~ Your clarity is refreshing :)
icyglaze

Return to Support