Weapon bug?

Weapon bug?

Postby DarkTitan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi admin,

This morning I purchased a hellfire from the black market store. I made sure before buying the weapon to compare and noted down the stats. However, the stats on the weapon changed upon purchase. Why does this happen? This is misleading I couldn't even get the stats which I wanted! also can you confirm what stats would I get when I evolve the two hellfire?

Thanks

My Orginal Hellfire from Vip 1:
Hp: 1292 Atk: 380 Def: 137 Hit: 78 Dodge: 13 CR: 63 CD: 13

Black Market Hellfire Before purchase:
Hp: 1778 Atk: 520 Def: 187 Hit: 53 Dodge: 18 CR: 88 CD: 18

Black Market Hellfire After Purchase:
Hp: 1292 Atk: 380 Def: 137 Hit: 78 Dodge: 13 CR: 63 CD: 13
DarkTitan

Re: Weapon bug?

Postby admin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:18 am

Hi DarkTitan,

After you bought the weapon from the black market, are you viewing the weapon stat after you equip it or just in the weapon inventory list? The weapon info showing for purchase uses actual stat when equipped (eg. with weapon master bonus applied) for better comparison with your current equipped weapon.

When evolving weapon, the stat of the main weapon is preserved if the stats are different.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby DarkTitan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:13 am

Hi admin,

I done both equip and inventory and the two hellfires have the same stats. Literally copy and paste.
DarkTitan

Postby admin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:21 am

DarkTitan wrote:Hi admin,

I done both equip and inventory and the two hellfires have the same stats. Literally copy and paste.

What I meant is that if you look the weapon stats when equipped (on the main weapon screen's right hand side where you can scroll to change heroes on the left), the stats there should be the same as the one you saw on the black market as it includes your mastery/practice level bonus.

If the two weapons are identical before you evolve it, then it doesn't matter which you use as main weapon and which as material weapon.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support