Sara nerf

Sara nerf

Postby Donkeypunch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:43 am

So you said you "slightly" nerfed Sara's damage. I went from 4K Dmg on leech to 3.3k. That is almost 1/4 of her damage taken away. This is not a slight reduction at all. Also I can't find ant "high" probability people to take pet pieces from. I'm the top power rank in game. Not being able to use just 1 character has screwed me. How can I now build pets? Are you trying to make top players leave the game. This is just ridiculous.
Donkeypunch

Re: Sara nerf

Postby admin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi Donkeypunch,

1. Sara's leech skill, assuming you have the +10% talent, basically went from 100% attack + fix value to 80% + fix value, which is less than 1/5th drop. This is insignificant compared to how overpowered it's compared to other first skills (and it still is significantly over powered as it does damage for 3 turns).

2. The point of the pet raid rule is to prevent mid-to-high range player fighting with 1 hero against a team 3, which is completely unfair as 20K one hero team will basically slaughter a 20K power three hero team at any time (a one hero team can usually take one a three hero team at least 1.5X it's total power). This change doesn't prevent high level players having targets in pet raid pvp. For example, You can equip 2-star weapons and remove soulstones to drop in power, and it would become an unfair fight.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cgamp » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:30 pm

admin wrote:The point of the pet raid rule is to prevent mid-to-high range player fighting with 1 hero against a team 3, which is completely unfair as 20K one hero team will basically slaughter a 20K power three hero team at any time (a one hero team can usually take one a three hero team at least 1.5X it's total power). This change doesn't prevent high level players having targets in pet raid pvp. For example, You can equip 2-star weapons and remove soulstones to drop in power, and it would become an unfair fight.

Hi.

To be honest, I agree that the previous pet raid system seemed geared far too much in favor of higher level players, however this 3 player team requirement seems impartial to higher levels as a whole and to the guild/friend systems.

It also seems impartial to the growth of the game in a whole as it suggest a decline in character growth which isn't healthy for any for of advancement on anyones part.

As of now higher level players are left with very few options including targetting friends and guildmates or nearly nothing at all and are now forced to reduce their idle team to one character just to avoid being in a situation where they are raided on high probability but cannot regain their peices in the same manner due to power differences.

The solution seems simple, the team requirement should be just 2 characters instead of 3. This would remedy your above scenario and everybody elsed and it would make for a better balanced game in the long term.
Cgamp

Postby Donkeypunch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:10 pm

I am now forced to stop leveling my Gerald and Christina characters. For they have my lowest power. I have to equip them to even see a "high" chance target. You give me no one to challenge at top end of game. If I power up my weakest characters I will hav no one with a "high" chance to receive a piece from. Really sucks that I am now forced to stop leveling characters in order to successfully pet raid pieces. Very annoying. May consider quitting
Donkeypunch

Postby ByTor » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:13 pm

Hmmmm....so the same day level 60 pets are rolled out so is the 3 team rule for pet raid. How many pets will it take to reach that??? And now top level players have a more difficult time obtaining pets for free via pet raid. But hey, you can always buy pets right? Give me a break! And you wonder why top level players leave.
ByTor

Postby admin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 pm

There are couple possible remedies:

A. Dropping requirement from 3 to 2 team members as Cgamp suggested.

B. Change the total team power formula to:
1-person team: sum * 1.5
2-person team: sum * 1.2
3-person team: sum * 1.0 (unchanged)

Then we would remove the current 3-person team restriction. The total power can be a little confusing though.

If everyone is okay with A or B, we would implement the change.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Donkeypunch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:20 am

2 person teams sound fine. Us top power players just need to be able to raid pieces. I like both of your solutions.
Donkeypunch

Postby admin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:25 am

Since the total power formula change may add confusion to the existing player base, the design team decided to go with the 2 team solution which has no been implemented.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Donkeypunch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:12 am

Thanks a tun
Donkeypunch

Postby Empyrial » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:53 am

Why not just simply remove the raid system as a whole? It's been nothing but a headache trying to please everyone with it since day 1. Think its time we scrapped it.

Instead just have raid bosses drop every piece and increase the number of fights a day. >__> im seeing way too many escaped bosses. So many potential pieces up in smoke. System becomes alot more simple and people can now cooperate to obtain pieces instead of taking em from each other.

A few additions:
1. Increase the amount of rewards
2. Rewards should be given even if they dont kill the boss (pet pieces chance would be smaller than the killing reward). This way it wont matter how powerful you are. You'll still be able to obtain pieces by simply doing as much damage as you can.
Empyrial

Next

Return to Support