Sara nerf

Re: Sara nerf

Postby Aaronh1978 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:02 pm

This would only work if the pet bosses dropped a wider range of pet pieces. It seems that I always end up with 2-3 different pieces that I have like 30 extras due to those being the most favored for winning when I kill a boss. I'm then forced to raid the same 6 pieces over and over again. Before pet raids were a part of the game, sometimes you would have to wait a week to be lucky enough to get that last piece before you could merge all of the pieces into a pet. That was super annoying and the raids were a great fix to getting the pieces that you actually need instead of getting your 30th of piece 7.
Aaronh1978

Re: Sara nerf

Postby Empyrial » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 pm

Yes im talking about raid bosses dropping every piece now and not just the select few anymore. And % would need to be equal across the board for each piece.

1. Eliminates having to steal from other players.
2. People can cooperate to take down bosses and still get pieces even if they dont deal the killing blow.
3. I would just take the pet raid chances and add them to boss chances so you can fight 10 bosses a day with a 1-2 hr cd on each chance.

Its w/e i suppose. I never liked raiding pieces from other players and still wont change no matter how they change it up. I find it pointless even more since our community is already small enuf as it is. Raiding pieces from wut few active players we have is messed up imo.
Empyrial

Previous

Return to Support