5x sweep option

5x sweep option

Postby TigerFang » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:07 am

So just curious how does this VIP perk work? Is it supposed to give me the ability to sweep through a level 5x? Or does it do the exact same thing as having sweep tickets? If it's the ladder then fix it. We already get a daily value for sweep tickets from a previous perk. This perk states a new "option" which indicates a different way to use something. Please verify this issue or I would ask for a refund as this is the main reason I purchased VIP status to begin with.
TigerFang

Re: 5x sweep option

Postby admin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 am

The 5x sweep option gives you option to raid a 3-star completed stage 5 times instead of just once. Basically it's a convenience feature.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby TigerFang » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 am

This was always a feature, it take 5 sweep tickets, why would we have to pay for a VIP perk that was already always an option in the game? You should make this "option" available so it won't take sweep tickets. Give the people like me who paid for it because we thought it was extra option. You're wording on this perk is misleading and falsely advertised, the proof of it is because before I was VIP and spent money I could already do the sweep 5x option under the raid portion of a completed 3 star level. So you should turn this into a perk that give us the ability to raid stages free of sweep tickets. That would be useful for people who are giving you money, and would be a much better "convience."
TigerFang

Postby admin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:54 am

Hi TigerFang,

I understand what you mean, but not every VIP perk is going to be extremely useful to everyone's standards. By the same logic you probably find unlocking new avatar frames and heads useless as they do not affect your gameplay. However, to some other players the convenience and visual can be more appealing than function perks . Luckily the 5x convenience and unlock visuals are not the only perk rewarded for the VIP tiers, as they are several perks/increases for each tier.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby TigerFang » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:53 am

I think you are failing to understand. So here's the bottom line. Change the VIP perk. Don't give us a paid reward, for one that is already free. You are failing to realize you have it falsely advertised. You are advertising "if you buy this, you get this" the paid reward is already a free feature, so someone looking at the rewards will believe there to be a third option. Which you do not have. So fix it. Give your paying customers a third sweep option that doesn't take tickets away when used to keep it in line with your "convience factor" and make VIP "look more appealing" to the ones who do not already have it. If you still don't understand send me a private email and I will be happy to explain further on the matter of false advertisement. Because I'm sure you don't want me to go off on a public forum. ;)
TigerFang

Postby admin » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 am

Unfortunately, I am afraid there is no false advertisement but only your incorrect assumptions that there are no convenience perks in the VIP rewards. Just as you assumed that this is a public forum (but it's a moderated forum and making false accusations and threats will not be tolerated). I am locking this thread as the original question has already been addressed.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support