"Battle data error" and glitch fame V talents?

"Battle data error" and glitch fame V talents?

Postby Cgamp » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:32 pm

Hi.

I recently decided to try out the fame V talent book skills on the 'sword master' skill set for mc, I leveled up "Doomed", "Bloodsucker" and "Healrate" to max and after finishing the practice fight I was not shown the results or awarded fame instead the message "Battle data error" was displayed. I tried 5 more times and the same thing occured, the only time it didn't was fighting a person at 16% of my power.

Also, the fame V talent skill "Doomed" doesn't seem to do the damage it says it will do in the description per hit.

Also, the fame V talent skill "Bloodsucker" isn't healing me at all.
Cgamp

Re: "Battle data error" and glitch fame V talents?

Postby admin » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:39 am

Hi Cgamp,

Thanks for the report. I will forwarded it to the dev team to take a look.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Update on this issue:

Bloodsucker - This should now be fixed and the heal amount should be displayed in battle. (app restart required)
Doomed - Instead of fixing this weak and awkward talent, the dev team decided to change it into a better talent, "Dodge - SP Restore", which works same as Charles talent which adds 1 SP each attack dodged.
Battle Data Error - After checking the logs, they weren't related to any of the talents itself. This error basically says that server failed to validate data passed by the client, and the dev team thinks quickly leveling talent in success may have corrupted values on the client to cause this. Usually restarting the app (thus fetching fresh data form the server) should prevent further errors like this.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:43 pm

Now if only swordmaster skillset was worth using, the talent change might be worth it. Pity that 99% of active players use fury. Oh well.
Empyrial

Return to Support