A few minor inconsistencies.

A few minor inconsistencies.

Postby Cgamp » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 pm

1.The fame 1 and fame 5 color choices for Christina are mismatched, the scheme is correct by appearance, I'm referring to the sqaures you click to select the color scheme they need to be switched around.

2.The monster "Lair Monster" that appears in chapter 5 has no description it's blank, the monsters special ability/traits should be filled in.

3.Chloe's 5* weapon 'pheonix tail' only has one glowing glove, shouldn't both glow?

4.Raina and Sara's talent book image is mismatched, they need to be swapped.
Cgamp

Re: A few minor inconsistencies.

Postby admin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:11 am

Hi Cgamp,

Thanks for the report. I will forward them to the dev team to take a look.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 am

Cgamp wrote:1.The fame 1 and fame 5 color choices for Christina are mismatched, the scheme is correct by appearance, I'm referring to the sqaures you click to select the color scheme they need to be switched around.

2.The monster "Lair Monster" that appears in chapter 5 has no description it's blank, the monsters special ability/traits should be filled in.

3.Chloe's 5* weapon 'pheonix tail' only has one glowing glove, shouldn't both glow?

4.Raina and Sara's talent book image is mismatched, they need to be swapped.

1. The color is actually correctly matching the color of the cape which is bigger colored area of her outfit.
2. This should be fixed now.
3. This weapon was made for Chloe with some effect layering issues if both had glow, we will look to see if this can be improved in the future.
4. Not sure why you believe their book image is swapped, but they appear to be correct on our devices.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cgamp » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 pm

admin wrote:4. Not sure why you believe their book image is swapped, but they appear to be correct on our devices.

The reason is because; the image/theme on all other talent books resembles the users weapon. Raina uses a staff yet her talent book image is a book instead of a staff. Likewise, Sara uses a book, yet the likelihood of her talent book resembles a staff.

Thus I assume they should be swapped (plus I sometimes invest time/currencies into the wrong book based on this logic.
Cgamp

Postby admin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:30 am

Ah, just noticed the weapon symbols on the books. I will let the dev team know that the book symbol's are swapped.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support