Weapon gem lost after evolution

Weapon gem lost after evolution

Postby Lison » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:48 am

Hi!

My game is is cxcx30.
After evolving sara's weapon to level 2, i lost the weapon gem (hp300) which was embed in the non equiped weapon.
Can you please have a look at this issue and restore my lost weapon gem?

Thanks
Lison

Re: Weapon gem lost after evolution

Postby admin » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:25 am

Hi Lison,

Thanks for contacting us. The weapon gemstones on the non-primary weapon during evolution will be lost. Unfortunately, we cannot restore weapons used up in evolution nor the weapon gems attached to them as they are permanently deleted from our server.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lison » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:44 am

Hi!

Thanks for your answer.
There are 2 points in my opinion :
1. This behavior seems incorrect, and I believe it needs to be fixed by your developpers team. Or at least implement a warning message to let us know that any embed gem would be lost.
2. I think this is quite unfair to me to have lost it, especially with the rarity of those weapon gem. I understand you can't undo what happened, but could you add in my inventory the lost weapon gem (hp300) in order to compensate the loss ?

Thanks!
Lison

Postby admin » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:59 am

Hi Lison,

Unfortunately we cannot restore anything we don't have records of. There is no tools for us to add weapon gems either to player's inventory. As for the warning message during evolution, I will forward the suggestion to the dev team.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:21 pm

admin wrote:Hi Lison,

Unfortunately we cannot restore anything we don't have records of. There is no tools for us to add weapon gems either to player's inventory. As for the warning message during evolution, I will forward the suggestion to the dev team.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

I must agree that since we can't restore people's items, it's especially important to either warn or automatically remove gems from weapons during evolve/practice operations.
outseekerdroid

Return to Support