Medusa quest bug (The Awakened Evil)

Medusa quest bug (The Awakened Evil)

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:45 am

Hi guys,

I need some rainbow dust so I'm trying to run the early chapter Medusa boss quest, and I've run into a bit of a problem.

Tapping to fight the medusa boss results in a looping circle in the middle of the screen, no access to any of the buttons and it never finishes spinning.

Hard killing the game and restarting results in your being back in the quest, however again tapping to fight the boss results in a perpetual spinning circle.

I found changing team composition allowed me to fight the boss and finish the quest, and ran the quest again to see what happened. Again, after I use the SP/HP refill item then tap to fight the boss, it gets to what looks to be right before it displays the fight itself, with music changing, but sits there with a spinning circle in the middle of the screen, locked up with all input locked up.

I will have stamina to try once more in a couple of minutes, and I will not use the SP/HP fill object, to make diagnosis possibly a little easier for u :)

Nope, unfortunately it still failed even when I didn't fill up using the object. Hope it's easy enough to track down and fix XD
outseekerdroid

Re: Medusa quest bug (The Awakened Evil)

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Working again.
outseekerdroid

Return to Support