Cataclysm Knight fight shield is suddenly garbage

Cataclysm Knight fight shield is suddenly garbage

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:16 pm

Just fought this dude in the guild dungeon and all of a sudden he has a perma shield that Never disappears...Froze him, taunted him for several turns in a row to make sure he couldn't renew it, let him kill a team member several times and revived them, and he Still has the shield up.. What the flip??

No stats of his shield are provided under his buffs, he just has a magic permashield that can absorb infinity damage and never expires... Since when??

Actually, while I'm here there is either a bug or visual glitch with %chance to lower enemy defence weapon gems; it says defence lowered by 0 when i try to use it on my main hero and it lands on an enemy, and it did this time when i had it on Christina, who it normally works/displays properly for.
outseekerdroid

Re: Cataclysm Knight fight shield is suddenly garbage

Postby admin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:48 am

Hi outseekerdroid,

These issues and some of your other bug reports of thing suddenly breaking (without any changes since game launch, such as this one and the medusa bug or cached raid results) indicates something is wrong with the copy of the client you are running. One possibility is the programming running in your phone's memory has been corrupted by other running programs, which can be fixed by force quit then reopen the game (we recommend restarting the game at least twice a day on lower spec and non-mainstream android devices). If that doesn't solve the issue, please try reinstalling the game to see the problem goes away.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support