Bug in Nightmare quests (can't exit results screen!)

Bug in Nightmare quests (can't exit results screen!)

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:50 am

Hey guys,

If you run a Nightmare quest, complete it, then hit Retry or w/e in the results screen to run the quest again, if you are actually out of attempts (3/3) it will try to retry then fail saying you're out of attempts. No problem so far, but then when you hit Exit it says generic server error, so I am stuck at the mission results screen.

I don't know if it took the stamina away for the attempted retry before it failed due to insufficient remaining tries and I don't know if hitting Retry again will take more stamina from me and still fail.
outseekerdroid

Re: Bug in Nightmare quests (can't exit results screen!)

Postby admin » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:58 am

HI outseekerdroid,

Thanks for the report. Don't sorry about stamina being reduced as server always checks condition are met before reducing stamina. I don't see any logged generic server error related to this, though. Are you able to get out of the problem by restarting the app?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bug in Nightmare quests (can't exit results screen!)

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi,

Closing and reopening the app puts you back in the menus so it's playable again.

I just had the same issue again, where I ran my max attempts at a nightmare level, tried to hit Retry to go again and it said I was out of attempts, so I tried to Exit and then all buttons resulted in Server Error.
outseekerdroid

Return to Support