Too mu h players leaving the game

Too mu h players leaving the game

Postby CaJoramos » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi there, in this last 2 days i see too much players quiting playing the game because they get bored, in my guild only this month 4 quit, it is too hard for devps listen some players in special icyglaze, after all u need the players to continue suporting the game, so my question is do u guys are thinking in something or not, thanks
CaJoramos

Re: Too mu h players leaving the game

Postby Donkeypunch » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:34 pm

Yes the amount of people quitting is scary. We need new content. Did the developer just give up on this game? It really seems that way
Donkeypunch

Postby CaJoramos » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:43 pm

So its hard to reply my question, ok then, wait 1 more month to see any kind of improvements, or in the end of November its my turn to quit.
CaJoramos

Postby Donkeypunch » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:19 pm

I'm pretty sure they see the amount they of people quitting and just don't care. Seems like they are waiting to have so few people they can just scrap this game. We obviously aren't worth their time.
Donkeypunch

Postby admin » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:00 am

Players churn is rather unavoidable with thousands of games coming out in the app stores each day, but we definitely care or we wouldn't be fixing any bugs, or adding new events and new ways to earn free Gems and other rewards to make sure players have a reason to continue to play everyday and continuously provide support to our players.

The new contents/features for this game will take a while as the dev team is currently bit understaffed and working on updates on other games simultaneously. We are operating multiple games (including one over 8 years and other for 7 years) with no intention to scrap any of them, so definitely we will continue to support this game for years to come.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby CaJoramos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:54 pm

That is the exactly answer the players need, ok then focus on the others games, this one is dead anyway, ok im done
CaJoramos

Postby admin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:47 pm

As mentioned in the last reply, the game is not dead nor will it be in the foreseeable future.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Empyrial » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:07 am

Oh yea your game will still be running alright thanks to all the new players who drop money on the game not knowing what they're getting into. But the fact is the games dead. There's a reason all your top players are quitting.

You will continue losing players if something is not done. Being understaffed makes no difference. If they can't keep up with the workload, they shouldn't have started the game in the 1st place.

Events? wth are those? You can't seriously call any of those minor blips events can you? Aside from sales, there's been nothing that we could call a real event. Hate to be the bearer of bad news. These blips are features that should've been added from the games beginning. Not after almost 1.5 years >_> lol

I've read some other posts involving balance as well. Trust me the game is far from balanced. A support char is the most powerful hero in the game. a freaking "SUPPORT" char. what? seriously? >____> You have lower level pets procing before higher level pets all due to a chars speed (which cant even be altered). Makes perfect sense alright. You have heroes who are handicapped in arena since they're being forced to single out targets despite having aoe skills (-cough- Hero's Wind Strike). Every hero has pretty much a set build since 1 out of the 2 skill sets clearly overpowers the other. And balance sure as heck ain't the reason that Raina, Hero and Sara are the 3 most chars used in almost every player's party lol.

If being understaffed is the reason there's no content, then i'd strongly suggest biting the bullet and suspending the game until staffing is sufficient. Then they can relaunch it and actually start producing content like the 1000's of other games out there. Far better plan than what the devs are doing now which is dragging out the game as long as possible with as little content as possible. Even though I quit, i've still decided to at least watch the forums and felt the need to comment on this post for whatever reason. Shame on me~

Derp,
Empyrial

P.S: Donkeypunch mentioned that my team might be underpowered. Starting to doubt that my current power is correct. Other than character level and talents, we were pretty even. Not seeing how those 2 things alone could create a 20-25k power difference but maybe i'm just losing it. Even though i dont play anymore, be great if the understaffed devs could look into it and sate my curiosity~
Empyrial

Postby Donkeypunch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:46 am

Very great points about game balance and skills being limited in arena and pets procing due to character speed that can't be changed. I really hope they read what you said and take it into consideration. Game seems very unbalanced to me lol
Donkeypunch

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:09 pm

Bump. Great points made here by empyrial. They need to be considered
Donkeypunch

Next

Return to Support