Pets procing

Pets procing

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:16 pm

So I have been wondering why are lower evolution pets procing much faster than my max evolution pets?? I have done multiple practice fights and the lower evolutions are procing faster every time. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Donkeypunch

Re: Pets procing

Postby admin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi Donkeypunch,

Higher evolution pets will proc slightly earlier than lower evolution pets on average (slightly higher chance of dropping 2 and 3 pet dots instead of 1), but it's not really noticeable. However, if the lower evolution pet belongs to a faster character that acts more often, or just by roll of luck with dots or hit/misses, it can proc earlier than higher evolution pet.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Well the system needs to be modified. What is the point of evolving the pet tho evo7 besides more stats. Low lvl pets are constantly firing faster. After spending all that time getting pets to evolve it's really a let down. A guild mate suggested a fixed number to reach in order to proc, and higher tiers gain mana faster. A lower evolution should never proc faster.
Donkeypunch

Postby Donkeypunch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:35 am

Bump
Donkeypunch

Postby admin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:51 pm

In addition to the crucial level limit that gets much higher stats bonus, higher evolution pet also does more damage (see the per evolution skill description).

Lower evolution pets attached to heroes with same speed is slightly less likely to go first compared to higher evolution pets, but it can happen. A lower evolution pet on a much faster character could often proc faster than your slowest hero. Pets gain between 1-3 skill energy when character hits, that's how the game is designed and stay reasonably balanced.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support