Still no way to tell stats of evo'd weaps

Still no way to tell stats of evo'd weaps

Postby outseekerdroid » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:17 am

Hi,

I just wasted 8x 4 star scorching sun, so I could find out what the evolved stats are vs. a non-evolved 5 star.

Any chance you've been doing work on that lack of information when evolving? Can we have some kind of table per-weapon perhaps to tell us the stats at different evo's and mastery levels? Having to use 8 four star weapons that should have gone into practice just to find out if it's something decent or not is kinda lame.

Thenx, merry christmas ^_^
outseekerdroid

Re: Still no way to tell stats of evo'd weaps

Postby admin » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:32 am

Hi outseekerdroid,

The stats for weapons at different evolution/mastery are stored in equations and game design spreadsheets which I unfortunately cannot share. We wouldn't mind players sharing their findings though on a wiki or somewhere.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Still no way to tell stats of evo'd weaps

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:54 pm

Not sharing design spreadsheets or things with sentitive data is perfectly understandable, but I think it's pretty necessary for us to be able to know the stats of a weapon in our inventory at all levels. I can't think of any other game where you can't tell if a weapon is good or not.

Really it would be very nice to add <--- and ---> arrow preview buttons to the screens where we are looking at our mastery and where we are looking at a weapon, so we can cycle through what the currently equipped weapon would be at whatever mastery we want to see, and we can cycle through the stats of an evo'd weapon at whatever evo level we want to see. This wouldn't require any disclosure of formulae or otherwise.

As far as a list goes, you could create that far easier than we players could. Would you mind perhaps trying to make something in any spare time someone might have? It's kinda necessary for these types of games I feel.

Thanks in advance <3
outseekerdroid

Return to Support