Enlightenment healing effect

Enlightenment healing effect

Postby IciumZ 335 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi,I just fully evolved my Enlightenment and got the effect of healing amounts increase by 15 percent.Just tried it and my leech heal doesnt increase.It still stays the same.Does that effect only works on Prayers?If so,how to use this effect when it doesn't apply to Holy Force?
IciumZ 335

Re: Enlightenment healing effect

Postby admin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:38 am

Hi IciumZ 335,

Thanks for the report. It looks like 15% more healing weapon effect is not properly designed. We will switch the bonus to +5% HP (same as Christina's 4* weapon's final effect).

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby IciumZ 335 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:04 am

Look,actually,you don't have to change the effect.Just make the effect applicable to Holy Force.Thats the only way to make Enlightenment useful to those who don't have access to the 5 star tomes.Increasing the amount it heals from leech sounds a little sweet,but it won't increase the damage dealt,so it won't make her that powerful right?Plus,Sara has been nerfed really badly.So changing the effect really is ruining her.
IciumZ 335

Postby admin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:43 am

No, Sara is still overpowered, Holy Force and Leech is still overpowered. Pretty much every high level player is using Leech basically in every battle, and that's also the only reason we haven't nerfed Leech further (as it would upset the entire player base).

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support