Guild war can't see enemies icons

Guild war can't see enemies icons

Postby Schuly » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:00 pm

It has been going on for at least a month that when I (and even other friends) enter the guild war page, click on the bastion or others to view who is defending it, I see nobody as if there's no enemy defending it. Only after I click on any "empty" slot do they appear (of course if there originally is an enemy in that slot I'll be sent to battle him, otherwise they will simply reveal themselves and I can choose who to battle). Clicking on refresh doesn't work and neither does restarting the game or phone.
Schuly

Re: Guild war can't see enemies icons

Postby admin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:32 am

Hi Schuly,

It seems what you are describing is an intentionally designed fog of war element, where the first encounter at a defense post might not reveal the defenders, but once it's attacked the defenders are known.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Guild war can't see enemies icons

Postby Schuly » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:22 pm

So you mean that it's an intentional thing put on the game to have it more interesting and fun??? Omg that was totally unexpected and not sure if I really like it lol
admin wrote:Hi Schuly,

It seems what you are describing is an intentionally designed fog of war element, where the first encounter at a defense post might not reveal the defenders, but once it's attacked the defenders are known.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
Schuly

Return to Support