Lost gold

Lost gold

Postby Lyorie » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:58 pm

I've lost 400k gold from my account. There's no way for us to spend that much money unless we level our skills and blessings. I've check both my skills and blessings both are still the same as before. Is there any way for anyone to help?
Lyorie

Re: Lost gold

Postby admin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:44 am

Hi Lyorie,

The game won't take 400K gold coins from your account unless someone opened your game and spend them in the game, whether you accidentally tapped somewhere, or leveled and forgot, or someone who has access to your account or device done so. I see that your Sakura's skill levels and blessing levels are significantly higher than the other two characters, so it might be where the gold coins were spent.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Lyorie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:39 am

admin wrote:Hi Lyorie,

The game won't take 400K gold coins from your account unless someone opened your game and spend them in the game, whether you accidentally tapped somewhere, or leveled and forgot, or someone who has access to your account or device done so. I see that your Sakura's skill levels and blessing levels are significantly higher than the other two characters, so it might be where the gold coins were spent.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

Before I used Sara. Sakura has always been in my main team. I stop using Sakura when she was level 40, thus the blessings and skills both stop at the same level, which is at level 40. Is there any way for your side to check on us, what was the thing we spend on in game?
Lyorie

Postby admin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:24 am

Unfortunately, we only store full records of your Gem spending, but not for gold coins, potions or dusts. It's also possible to deduce other resource usage by analyzing detailed server play logs, but that takes extreme long time and not usually done. Your Christina's blessing level also are in the 30s, that might be where your coins went.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support