New members to forum

New members to forum

Postby Donkeypunch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:05 am

I'm am seeing a lot of people in game chat claiming they are not being registered to forums. All of their posts are being moderated and never show up on forums. Is there something going on with forum page??
Donkeypunch

Re: New members to forum

Postby frank2 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:09 am

hi
hope this post goes thru moderation.
i am unblw to Post since ladt 2 weeks. it says all my posts 5+under moderation. cant even pm admin to let him know of this issuw. on email no reply yet.
frank2

Postby admin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:49 am

Unfortunately, this forum has been submitted with thousands of spam posts that gets past all types of sign-up captcha we use. Lot's of the spam are in Russian and most could have been posted by manual spammers, as we also see lots of post disguissing as real game related post by if you look closely they don't seem to be. That's why we turned on "first post moderation", but the number of posts to filter is big large so sometimes we may not miss some real posts..... Anyways, we strongly recommend players to report any bugs or issues using email instead to support@playmage.com instead of the forum, as we can get notified faster that way and won't get lost in the filtering, especially you haven't made past the first post moderation yet.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby frank2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:10 am

thanks for approving my post. and giving us a email to report.
we understand the first post moderation thing.
Hope my other post. Do get thru. (Which were pending moderation)
frank2

Postby Donkeypunch » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:21 am

So is there any way to fix the forum so new members can post under the discussion / suggestion & feedback section?? We have many new players who wish to be able to talk on these forums. Soo many have posted and not ever seen it show up. Really lame we can’t even discuss the game on the forum created for that game. This is pure neglect to this game and it’s comunity. I don’t see any issues on any of your other games forums.
Donkeypunch

Postby Donkeypunch » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Bump. Any news. We have tuns of players who want to use your forum
Donkeypunch

Postby admin » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:13 am

Despite the amount of spam posts, we are trying our best to notice and approve appropriate posts submitted by new forum members. In the meantime, we welcome all players to contact us via support@playmage.com if they have need help with the game.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Donkeypunch » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:18 am

What about posts in the discussion/ feedback part. We can’t even talk about the game on its forum. This is horrible. I have never seen any game where we can’t talk about it on its forum. Aaron1978 used to be able to post. He has been trying to post about something for months but nothing shows up. Why were his posts going through but now are not. This needs to be fixed. Especially the fact that we can’t even riot he game. Not all the posts are for support. We simply just want to be able to talk about the game
Donkeypunch

Postby admin » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:04 am

There is no reason why someone who already have an approved post not be able to post again as they should show up immediately, and Aaron1978 has made 20 posts already. You can ask Aaron1978 to send us a screenshot of the posting problem he encountered to support@playmage.com as we are not aware of any technical issues that prevent approved users from submitting more posts.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Donkeypunch » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:59 am

Ok but we still can’t use you forum to discuss the game. Have you totally abandoned this game? It sure seems that way if you can’t even fix its forum. Seems like this was just a money grab for playmage. Make new game, get all the money you can while it’s new, abandon game when you have to do work on it.
Donkeypunch

Next

Return to Support