RH code still s*cks *ss

Re: RH code still s*cks *ss

Postby admin » Thu May 10, 2018 8:37 am

The dev team tried using Sakuras on the team as suggested, and completed the relic hunts with no issue... There also has been issues when there is no Sakura on the team right?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Narienne » Thu May 10, 2018 2:13 pm

admin wrote:The dev team tried using Sakuras on the team as suggested, and completed the relic hunts with no issue... There also has been issues when there is no Sakura on the team right?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

The difference is when usually its only one person crash, but with her disconnects all 3 and throws them out of the game. And it happened more when Sakura was in team at least more frequently. I crash super rarely, but when someone brings Sakura along rip relic hunt. Don't know whats the difference since works all fine with my own Sakura. Could certain weapon or anything customizable causing the issue?
Confidence is not "They will like me". Confidence is "I'll be fine if they don't"
Narienne

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat May 12, 2018 9:41 am

Yeah sorry, jumped the gun. I just post what I hear/find ASAP so as to not forget.

I've kept track since posting and have had Sakuras successfully in our RH without anyone crashing.

Looks like you will need to actually create an error log or display the error for us to report if we're going to get it fixed.
outseekerdroid

Postby outseekerdroid » Sat May 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Did you actually use my Sakura as a template, to see if it was a skill or combo of skills/weapon/gems that caused the crash? or just any old Sakuras?
outseekerdroid

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon May 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Just happened again. This time the fight began ok and we killed 1-2 enemies, then when I used Sakura's Rebalance it crashed everyone.

You suuuuuuure there's nothing wrong with her...?

Technically this is two different problems.

1. All RH members crash simultaneously...
2. When reopening the app, it doesn't have the details of the fight stored anywhere I don't think; when it was showing "Reconnecting", all enemies had full HP and were alive, which isn't where we were when it crashed.

I was host, so it should have set up the RH again properly, as it was before the crash, then reconnect everyone to me. This did not happen.
outseekerdroid

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon May 14, 2018 1:40 pm

The code is also not cleaning itself up.

I just started another RH40 (solo) and when finished, after choosing the chest and continuing, it showed me in a RH lobby with the 2 people who were previously there when we all crashed.

Tapping to start the hunt (even though I knew the others weren't with me) resulted in Team Disbanded.

Please, are you short on programmers? I can actually help if you allow me.. some kind of action to help remedy the situation would be greatly appreciated. How about restoration of some of these lost RH chances? or logging to establish who should have it done for them?
outseekerdroid

Postby admin » Mon May 14, 2018 11:23 pm

The problem is our dev team can't reproduce these crashes you are seeing, so it may be contributed to certain network connection or data corruption behavior that we can't simulate. I recall you previously contacted us about strange issues with just raiding dungeons but the screen showing results of previous raids, and if similar strange things happens to one of the players on the team, it could potentially cause the team fight to become corrupt as data becomes out of sync. Have you tried reinstalling the app to see if it reduces the chance these strange behaviors?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon May 14, 2018 11:34 pm

Sigh... It's really easy to check for valid data in code.

I just had a solo RH40 crash on me when I took Sakura. First attack, mid animation, crash.

Restarting the app results in the same BS where it says oh sorry, your battle timed out.

BS!!!!~! This is pathetic code.
outseekerdroid

Postby outseekerdroid » Mon May 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Add some flaming debug code somewhere for god's sake.

This is just like where I had to tell you that we could start fights with full HP/SP because you didn't have proper (and quite obvious) code in the right places

Don't try to blame random data corruption, put some actual debug code into the game so you can receive the data you actually need.

If I take a hero other than Sakura on a solo RH I have never, ever, ever had the game crash or any kind of problem with the fight. I'm not the only one who has a Sakura that regularly crashes RHs; please do something smart to find the bug rather than asking us to somehow provide you a reproducible scenario.
outseekerdroid

Postby frank2 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:30 am

admin wrote:
frank2 wrote:Happened to me too. Rh was timed out. Happens to me mostly when the 3rd player chooses its hero. N rh is about to start. It freezes when we 3reach centre. After 4-5min. The rh fight screen shows up. But in the end u get a defeat msg (even if u win the rh) and no rewards. If that's not enough u loose an extra rh run u have. Happened to me twice so far. And happened to all 3 users doing rh.

I will forward this to the dev team try to reproduce. What do you mean by "loose an extra rh run u have"? How?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

and finally had a rh which crashed. lost 2 chances.
as u can see in screenshot. we got defeat msg when rh started.
other 2 users repirted their app crashed. mine did not crash i got "sever retured data error" then defeat.
i had 2 rh chances when the run started. and when it ended i had 0 rh chances.
frank2

PreviousNext

Return to Support