RH code still s*cks *ss

Re: RH code still s*cks *ss

Postby admin » Sun May 20, 2018 8:40 am

Hi frank2,

Sometimes your client will display the incorrect value (eg. it deducts twice due to the error, but the server only deducts once when you entered the battle). Have you tried relogin into the game to see if you actually still had 1 chance?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby frank2 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:02 pm

admin wrote:Hi frank2,

Sometimes your client will display the incorrect value (eg. it deducts twice due to the error, but the server only deducts once when you entered the battle). Have you tried relogin into the game to see if you actually still had 1 chance?

Best Regards,
Playmage Support

Yes. I thought so too. But did not work.
Whenever I get such errors. I always re login to game , hoping I don't get same problem again.
Do tell what info u need from our side in case of such errors. So it can be fixed/looked into in future...
frank2

Postby admin » Tue May 22, 2018 9:44 am

Hi frank2,

We need more details of the exact sequence of how things happens. Eg. you first saw the "server returned data error" when your teammate crashed, then you and your teammates saw the defeat message when they reconnected? You can send the screenshots of both the data error and defeat message, as well as the server time when it happened to support@playmage.com on the next occurrence.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby frank2 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:45 pm

Ok will do so....

Timeline is roughly like below.
I have had these errors a few times, where the rh crashed and I lost my rh chances too.
After the 3rd player selects its hero and we reach center the game freezes (instead of going to loading screen).
( I can use the chat feature at this time).
After few min./sometimes even it takes around 5min. For rh loading screen to come n rh to start.
Rh starts but I get "please wait " screen for another few min.
Now the " server returned data error" Comes. ( error different always) I click OK. Please wait screen comes again.
And after few min of waiting I get defeat screen (screenshot posted in above post). Once I got error for few seconds with defeat "rh timed out due to inactivity"
I am returned to the screen where the rh started (where We have a timer and have to click start). I click back or start. N I get error "team disbanded" and am returned to home screen of game.
Then I go to explore - relic hunt and see I lost my chances which were saved up...

Happens with all 3, the defeat msg, extra saved rh chances lost. Error msg not sure all 3 get same.

Starting of this type of error in rh is same. ( according to my last 3 experiences). Game freezes when 3heroes reach centre

Last time I got the error was Monday, 21-May-2018, between 00.00-01.00 server time
frank2

Previous

Return to Support