Server returned Data Error when raiding quest

Server returned Data Error when raiding quest

Postby outseekerdroid » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:29 am

Hello,

I've written to you previously about this bug, and ultimately you believed it was my game somehow being corrupted.

Apart from there being no memory/storage/corruption problems whatsoever with the device I play on, it's just happened on a different device (Sony Xperia phone), with a different account, so evidently game corruption is not the problem.

Not sure why it's caching previous raid results and displaying them incorrectly when raiding a Normal stage 5 times, then saying generic "server returned data error" but it is.

Most often this will happen when you have exactly enough stamina, with it having just ticked over to 40 so you have exactly enough to do the raid. When this happens, the interface removes your raid tickets spent, however next successful raid attempt it goes back up to the correct number.

Thanks
outseekerdroid

Re: Server returned Data Error when raiding quest

Postby admin » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:04 pm

outseekerdroid wrote:
Most often this will happen when you have exactly enough stamina, with it having just ticked over to 40 so you have exactly enough to do the raid. When this happens, the interface removes your raid tickets spent, however next successful raid attempt it goes back up to the correct number.

The client (the game on your phone) timer is not exactly synchronized with the server especially if you leave the phone open for a long time. This is why we recommend players to restart the game at least couple times a day instead of leaving it running on the background. What likely happened in these cases is that server still thinks your energy hasn't yet refilled thus throwing the error. Then client deducted the tickets ahead of time but the server didn't, causing the temporary display issue.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Server returned Data Error when raiding quest

Postby outseekerdroid » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Thanks but I close the game every time I finish doing what I'm doing, so it's not due to leaving the game open too long.
outseekerdroid

Return to Support