Guild war bidding

Guild war bidding

Postby Eyocherich » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:29 pm

I placed a higher bid, and said I was outbid. This did not show up on my game. This always happens during large weapon point
Eyocherich

Re: Guild war bidding

Postby admin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:45 am

Hi Eyocherich,

I am not sure I understand the bug you are describing. Are you saying that you think you are entering a higher bid than the existing two, but the game tells you your bid is lower than the existing bid? If so, please try exiting the guild war screens and re-enter to see the refreshed bids as some other guilds may have bid since you entered.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ModusOp33 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:05 pm

System is messed up. Same thing just happened to me. Large spot, weapon week. There's no way to tell if you are outbid apparently until it ends cause I checked with a few seconds left and we still had highest bid. Can't tell if I got the spot as second highest or not, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that 2 other guilds could get a bid in after mine, when the server messes up almost all last second bids. Only thing I got was mail saying I was outbid after it ended. Also, is there any word on a possible auto add feature for war? It was your idea after all.
ModusOp33

Postby admin » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 pm

The server logs shows 3 bids entered in the last 10 seconds (two bids in the last 5 seconds) at end of this week's enroll phase. The game does not have a proxy bid system so guilds should try as high as possible within acceptable range for the spot, to avoid being sniped at the last seconds.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ModusOp33 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:45 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. Last time I put in a bid last second, I was given a server error message, so you're basically saying to bid more than another guild can afford, and I get that. I still think the entire guild war system needs an overhaul, from bidding to default placement, but again, I'd be happy with any sort of auto add. any word? Even a "not going to happen, don't know why I suggested it." :lol:
ModusOp33

Return to Support