30% +1 SP on crit gem not working.

30% +1 SP on crit gem not working.

Postby ModusOp33 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:56 pm

Hey guys, hopefully this will get posted. I bought a weapon gem 30% +1 SP on crit. I've fought over 100 battles and haven't seen the +1 sp happen once. I'm using on raina. On the flip side, I see the main characters wind strike give +1 sp every other time I use it. The gem is not working, and I feel like right now it's a total waste. Please let me know what's up.
ModusOp33

Re: 30% +1 SP on crit gem not working.

Postby admin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:34 pm

Hi ModusOp33,

Thanks for the report. This weapon gem should add 30% chance of +1 SP when your character receives a crit attack, not when dealing one. I will ask the devs to improve the Gem description so it's more clear.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ModusOp33 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Hey, thanks for the response... at least for this question. the gem description says "Crits have 30% chance of gaining 1 SP". This is so far off from "receiving a crit has 30% chance of gaining 1 SP." Not even close in the description! I spent gems during the recent sale on this weapon gem with a COMPLETELY INCORRECT DESCRIPTION, and lost out on a 5* weapon because of it. I know you guys get nothing but complaints on here, for obvious reasons, but is there any way you can make this right by me? The description is extremely misleading, and changing it isn't going to help me any at this point. Any way you can reimburse the gems I spent, and just take it back? I would love to have something positive to say about you guys, but you make it very hard. =) false advertising and all....
ModusOp33

Postby admin » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:28 am

Hello ModusOp33,

Thanks for the feedback. I will check with the dev team to see if they can correct the behavior instead to landing crits have 30% chance of adding 1 SP. Please re-check the attached weapon's behavior in-game after restarting the app.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ModusOp33 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:09 pm

Thank you very much for fixing this problem, and the speed at which it was done once I got my message approved. I just tested it out, and it works perfectly! I honestly didn't expect anything to be done, but was very pleasantly surprised. Thanks again for the help.
ModusOp33

Return to Support