Guild War Server Error

Guild War Server Error

Postby ModusOp33 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello, last week my guild New Dawn faced off against The Family. Our guild was able to complete the war with no issues, but on the flip side, members of The Family couldn't get past the first bastion. One of our members would never register as being defeated, even though they said they killed him at least 3 times over. This isn't fun for anyone, and is the second time in a row that I faced off against that same guild, and had a similar issue. Last time I was in Necessarius, and we couldn't move on after the first bastion. Anyway, we setup war this week against The Family to try and get an actual fair fight for all, but wanted to know if you guys are going to do anything to prevent these types of errors. Please respond in here so anyone can see, but I'll also be sending an email. Thanks
ModusOp33

Re: Guild War Server Error

Postby admin » Fri May 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Hello ModusOp33,

The issue with all players in the guild unable to move after first bastion happened several weeks ago and has already been addressed at the time. The issue you mentioned with your guild member blocking Family is likely something else. I have notify the dev team of the problem, but they haven't found any possible cause at the moment. They may need detailed report (including attacking and defending player name within the guild) from the players who experienced the problem and at the time the issue happened, to be able to get closer look at the issue.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:25 pm

I'm pretty sure it was Snuffler from our guild who was the defender, and the position was the left most spot in first bastion. Snuffler didn't come online until after the issue had occurred from my memory, but I'm sure you can check server logs for that info. As far as who attacked I'm not sure, but I was told it was multiple people from The Family who not only attacked but won. I'll ask to see if they remember which members attacked, and who did it first. It happened during the first 10 mins of the war, quite possibly the very first attack from Family, but there's no way for me to know.
ModusOp33

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Well, I missed war today, but when I logged on I found out that the same exact thing happened as last week. Again it was snuffler, but this time the spot was the third from the left. Apparently there were a lot of angry people and comments so I'm glad i missed that, but what is happening, and how can it be fixed. I don't think snuffler is doing this on purpose, especially since we tried to face off against Family again for a fair match. I'm at a loss, and right now I'm not going into war because it feels cheap. Any insight into what happened and how to prevent it would be nice. Thanks.
ModusOp33

Postby admin » Mon May 13, 2019 10:32 pm

Thanks for the info. The dev team reviewed the server logs but couldn't find the exact cause, but have patched the server with check fix to prevent such undying enemies in the Guild War. Hopefully this will prevent this from happening again.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ModusOp33 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Just a quick bump to this post because the guild I am in is facing the family this week. With all the negative feedback from the last 2 Snufflergate incidents :lol: , I want to make sure there is nothing that will happen this time, and be on record to the fact that we don't want anything like that to happen. Since both incidents happened against the family, this could also be a reminder in case you guys need to monitor what goes down.
ModusOp33

Return to Support