Game crashing regularly on certain stages

Game crashing regularly on certain stages

Postby ModusOp33 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Hey there, this is a report of a game crash due to some unknown error. One of the members in my guild named Purrr, has been having constant problems with a few of the stages. I dont know the stage names specifically, but the 2 with the problems are where you fight Mushroom Man (during quest) and the stage where you get Chloe. Basically the game crashes when loading the stages, and if she's able to actually get them to load, it's been crashing throughout. By crash I mean that it completely kicks her and closes the app. She said it happens more when sara is equipped as leader, and less when she switches to raina. Other than that, the device she's using is a Wiko Lenny 3. She's been having this issue for a little bit, and since it takes so long for you guys to approve forum membership I figured I'd post for her. Thanks in advance, and if there's any other specific info you might need to help narrow down the problem, just ask and I'll try to facilitate.
ModusOp33

Re: Game crashing regularly on certain stages

Postby admin » Fri May 24, 2019 4:01 pm

The game requires large amount of running memory and some later chapter stage requires more to load. You can suggest that your guild member to try stopping all other application when running the game, and if that doesn't help, one option other than using another device is using the Bluestacks emulator to play the problematic stages:
https://www.bluestacks.com/

Hope this helps,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Game crashing regularly on certain stages

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat May 25, 2019 4:00 am

Thanks for the fast reply :D I'll pass it along, hopefully that might do the trick.
ModusOp33

Return to Support