Pet Raid Defense Team

Pet Raid Defense Team

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:09 pm

Hello,
As I'm sure you know by now I like to know exactly how things are working, and I had some questions about pet raids. Specifically about the defense team. I'm guessing it now uses your arena defense team? Lately had a single character in arena defense to help easily win 5 battles a day, but I noticed that full power teams, around my power at my max, were raiding my pet pieces. I decided to give it a try on someone else who was around my power when they're at a full team. I had the option to raid a Chloe team only, and it was still on a high chance even though my currently equipped team was much much more powerful. It was successful, and I've since done it a number of times. I've had to increase the power of my own arena defense team to try and prevent this from happening to me, but just wanted to know why people still show up at a high chance to raid when they only have a single character equipped in arena? I'd understand if the entire team was less power than my single character, but when a 70k+ team Is getting a high chance against a single character, with about 10% of that power, it just doesn't add up. Is it comparing currently equipped power, but then using the arena team instead of the currently equipped team? If you need any more info from my end I'd be happy to help if I can, but it would be hard for me to remember specific dates and opponents since I've been meaning to post this for some time.
ModusOp33

Re: Pet Raid Defense Team

Postby admin » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Hi ModusOp33,

You are correct it's based on power of your current team, but uses your arena defense setup if you participated in the Arena. This does discourage players purposely lowering their Arena defense to allow other's to bypass. Also, if your Arena team's total power is significantly higher than your current team, your party will be not be selected for the current range target, but will be matched for a higher range later.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ModusOp33 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:24 am

Thanks for the quick reply. So basically that's why I could fight single Chloe on high chance. if you could be a bit more specific, what do you mean when you say significantly higher? Is it a percentage, number of team members? Also what do you mean when you say that it will match you higher later? Like hours, server reset, something else?
ModusOp33

Postby admin » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi ModusOp33,

Unfortunately, I am unable to share the specific details of the mechanics. However, you shouldn't face opponent's whose total power is above the range for each of the three different targets.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ModusOp33 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:58 am

Boooo!! Weak as hell! I guess it's kinda like how you can't reply to questions about finishing the game as well.... Tell me one reason why you can't answer, and don't say it's proprietary information cause thats bs. Trust me, nobody is stealing code from a game that can't even put out an update once a year.
ModusOp33

Return to Support