Double slow effect error

Double slow effect error

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:23 am

Hey there. This has been an issue for a long time. When slow effect comes from 2 sources, i.e. Raina and a weapon gem, the second slow to hit will actually move the enemy back up in speed to their original spot. This happens not just from weapon gem, but I also noticed it happening with Raina and Charles in the same team. When the same source uses slow effect back to back, it just doesn't work until the slow timer is finished, but like I said, when there is a second source that causes slow, it actually speeds the enemy back up. This has to be an error because I can't think of any reason why this should happen. Hopefully this is an easy fix because right now it's actually messing with the team I want to use. Hard enough to add diversity under perfect conditions. Thanks ahead of time.
ModusOp33

Re: Double slow effect error

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:28 am

Anything? Been almost 3 weeks. Is this an error, or is it meant to happen? Please respond. At this point in the gameplay every little thing matters since arena is ruled mostly by sara and ice faries, and I have nothing else to do really. Kinda boring to just upgrade the same team as almost everyone, so I would really like to know.

Also, any word on future updates? New chapters ever, fame 6 content, etc. No joke, if you respond I'll actually buy some gems to next VIP, and regardless of your answer I won't bitch. Any response would be great, even if it's just to tell me you don't know, and there are no plans for new content. People really want to know, and I feel like those of us who have spent money, and continue to spend, should be entitled to that much at least. I know the dev team spends pretty much all their time on other games/projects, but its been over a year since any news. Thanks for your time, and really looking forward to your response.
ModusOp33

Postby admin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Hello ModusOp33,

Thanks for the bug report. The second slow should have no effect since the enemy is already effected. We will investigate further into why it's canceling the effect.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:30 pm

We deployed a patch fix that should address this problem. Restarting the app to login again maybe required if was previously opened.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support