Multiple talent issues

Multiple talent issues

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:10 pm

Hey there.

Couple things this time. I've noticed that a couple of the talents either aren't working, or aren't working as described.

First - on raina frost, Ice Blade no longer causes dizzy to enemies who are affected by slow. I've tested over and over and for some time now the talent doesn't work. It seemed to happen around the time you guys put out the double slow effect error patch, but I also upgraded the talent to max during this time. Anywho, it doesn't work now. The patch also seemed to affect overall speed, but that's not my issue, since I figured it fixed a problem that was originally causing the double slow error.

Second - the Sara talent, Divine Shield SP Generator, in her Holy Force set. Pretty straight forward here. The talent description says it has a chance of giving all party members 1 SP, but instead, it gives 3 SP to Sara.I

Lastly - what the heck do the talents do that increase hp restored to individual heros, or increase their healing rate? Specifically sara on Holy Force, what does the talent Blessing do? It says it increases the healing power of the hero, and the hp restored to the hero, but after extensive testing, I can't see a single difference in any of the healing that happens. Not from leech, not from divine shield.... What else is there? And if it's a pve talent (which also didn't change) under what circumstances does it take effect? Seems extremely useless, and if it's pve related, it 100% is worthless since I have nothing new to do, and there's no plans for adding to the game.

Anyway, please get back with me. Thanks
ModusOp33

Re: Multiple talent issues

Postby admin » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:41 am

Hello,

Thanks for the bug reports. These will be looked into.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:56 pm

UPDATE:

- "Ice Blade" should now properly have a chance cause stun to slowed target as before. The skill description has been properly updated as it didn't mention slowed target before.
- The talent text for "Divine Shield - SP Generator" has been properly updated as it does only return SP to Sara based on number of enemies on the field.
- "Blessing" increase your healing power and heal-ability stats, which is very useful with the Heal spell but not that useful in Holy Force as "Leech" is not considered a heal spell, though it does increase amount heal received if you go on relic hunts with other healing Saras in the party. We may change this talent in the future.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ModusOp33 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:01 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I actually saw the download happen in game lol. I would love it if you could do something with the sara "blessing" talent on Holy Force, since in all honestly it is pretty darn useless. Especially since their are 2 talents that increase her healing capabilities in that skillset. Even if you just changed 1 of them to make it actually relevant. Maybe increase hit chance or something useful. Anyways, thanks for getting on it quickly, and I'll definitely be on the lookout for any other discrepancies with the talents.
ModusOp33

Return to Support