More Errors, Mainly Chuck

More Errors, Mainly Chuck

Postby ModusOp33 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:21 am

Yep, its me again. I have a few errors to report for various things.

Charles - I've been using Charles lately, and the biggest problem I have is that he randomly takes damage when using his skills. It happens almost every time he uses his Super, but sometimes happens when he just uses a skill. Then it typcally continues to ocurr every turn until he has 1 HP. It happens in every area of the game, but most notably while fighting pet bosses, or guild dungeon bosses. I've thoroughly checked his status to ensure there is nothing like bleed or poison. It has even happened in the arena on his first attack so I cant find a pattern. I'm using the Wind Walk Skillset, and the Silent Slayer weapon. I cant find anything that says he should take damage for anything, and its become a real pain when I find myself avoiding using his super, or most of his skills. Please fix.

Raina Weapon Freeze - I have Raina's weapon Soul Seeker at evo5, and the freeze works very well, but doesn't work on a counter, even though it says freeze on the enemy.

Hellhound Not Sleeping - I've been told by Brinkman that the middle head of the Hellhound in pet rescue does not fall asleep when a devil fairy fires off,

I have more, but forgot so I'll more than likely get with you again.
BTW... not to beat a dead... horse but any news on anything new at all? Open the other guild books if you're not going to do more chapters.
ModusOp33

Re: More Errors, Mainly Chuck

Postby ModusOp33 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Been a week, still having problems with Charles and no reply from you guys. You know if you had more allowances for change in the game this wouldn't matter as much, but to setup a team takes planning and a very long time. Then to have programming errors on your end, which completely screw up the team setup, makes it a slap in the face. Please at least get back to me about what you're going to do to fix it.
ModusOp33

Re: More Errors, Mainly Chuck

Postby admin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Sorry for the late response. Regarding Charles, I recall replying this over email or pm, but we were unable to reproduce this random HP loss using his super skill. As for weapons, some passive effects might not be applied on counters.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support