Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POST!)

Postby admin » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:56 am

Dear Players,

Please post all your feedback and suggestions for Return to Asgard in this thread.

For the in-game Feedback Reward event, to earn the reward you must provide at least one original feedback of the following (in English) and include your in-game name.

- What features or areas you don't like about the game and why.
- What features or areas you like about the game and why.
- What new features or changes you would like to see in the game have and why.
- Any major game bugs if you have ran into.

Have fun in the game,
Admin / Playmage Support

( NOTE: As of September 25, 2020, the game has not been released yet but early access beta version of the game can be obtained here: https://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopi ... 742#p47697 )

PS. All new member's first post requires to approval to reduce spam, so please be patient if your post haven't appeared yet.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Game Feedback Thread (for rewards, please READ FIRST POS

Postby Mutt » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:27 am

So I was never able to test the beta as my link didn’t work but I’m in the process of playing the launch on iOS. The game is very cute and fun so far. There are some grammar issues I’ve noticed with the tutorial texts when talking about the cross slash skill in the beginning. Otherwise there are few issues I’ve noticed thus far. The dialog is cute from the characters and the gameplay is smooth. It has an auto play function which is nice too but I don’t recommend for the third stage as you start taking higher damage from the enemies. Chests are fun and the riddles aren’t too difficult. It is energy based which is a little disappointing but not a deterrent to playing. I haven’t had too much time to invest but so far it’s not a download and then delete trash game. They put time into it and it references the original dreamworld as well but I won’t spoil that. I will note that the equipment drops you find along the way won’t be able to be equipped until after the third stage so don’t panic thinking you weren’t getting those items from chests. Anyhow maybe I’ll see you there as my in game name Rydia and hopefully I manage to make another AoD as I do in all my applications to pay homage to the original.

Note I had previously posted this in general discussion and will report more as I progress. I will be off for a couple days coming up and plan to delve deeper into the game.
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby trey_el » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:03 pm

SilentKiller (account ID: a0cef3)
So far this game reminds me of a mic between Final Chronicle and Dreamworld. Where the game has a guild system, it is also individually based on growing your characters.

Dislikes - As I do enjoy the grinding of areas to gain new equipment, potions and gold, I do wish there was a help guide in order to explain some of the intricacies of gameplay. The main help is how to achieve 3 stars in each area in order to gain chests for maxing out your stars. Also, I do wish there was a way that you can friend other players of your server in order to send out help requests for your guild bosses and other aspects (just in case there is a world boss added later on). With the daily quests, half of the goals are spending based and the game forces you to either have to buy either a monthly card, from the store or stamina in order to max on your daily goals. There should be more actual game play options such as completing Girl in Red/Imp requests a number of times or solving the Wiseman's riddles a number of times. With the auto feature, none of the characters use their skills except my healer to heal. Wish there was away to set up strategies to either use no skills or go all out.

Likes - As I mentioned before, I like the aspect of not having to fully rely on help requests and individual growth of your characters. Not everything HAS to be bought from the black market, which means that you make the choice of spending money for diamonds or grinding out levels. I do like that they stick to the Dreamworld characters such as the Girl in Red/Imp requests, Wiseman riddles, etc. Lastly, as I grind through the game I do notice that my stamina lasts quite a while, so I am engaged in played for more than an hour and then having to wait for a refill. Even if I log out of the game by accident or my phone dies from hours of play, when I log back it, it takes me right back to where I left off and nothing is lost

New Features - Added to those items above, I do hope there is an addition to the puzzle boxes as well. I also wish to see an Arena like in Final Chronicle as well as Dream world and the World Boss as mentioned earlier.

Bugs - None thus far
trey_el

Postby Fieryshoe » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Can I suggest having a guild vault? Would be a cool way to help out guild members and give lower levels an incentive to keep levelling, knowing they have something great waiting for them in the vault.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby Fieryshoe » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:15 pm

Another thing that is weird is if you are using auto attack for your team and you have healers, if one of them dies, instead of using resurrect or a normal heal, they will start using group heals and you will be out of mana quick. Also, they have never used resurrect for me on their own, I have to manually use it. I love the group heal, but when it is spammed unnecessarily and you still have a dead team member...it is puzzling.

Any thoughts on a guild vault? I would love to be able to put gear in and save it for a guild member even if they can't use it for several levels and even if you can't drop anything that already has enchants on it.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby admin » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:43 am

Fieryshoe wrote:Another thing that is weird is if you are using auto attack for your team and you have healers, if one of them dies, instead of using resurrect or a normal heal, they will start using group heals and you will be out of mana quick. Also, they have never used resurrect for me on their own, I have to manually use it. I love the group heal, but when it is spammed unnecessarily and you still have a dead team member...it is puzzling.

Any thoughts on a guild vault? I would love to be able to put gear in and save it for a guild member even if they can't use it for several levels and even if you can't drop anything that already has enchants on it.

Thanks for the feedback! The auto AI is indeed very primitive right now so you would need to pause it to resurrect. We will look into improving this in future updates. As for guild vault, this was very popular in Dream World but might be unbalanced for this game right now at this stage, as Dream World primarily power driver is stats and enhances, so players still have to work hard to farm enhances/stats after receiving good gear from their guild for free. However, Return to Asgard power driver is primary purely gear based and do not have any challenging/competitive contents that requires more effort than getting best gears.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Discussion / Suggestions & Feedbacks