Any updates planned for the near future?

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Any updates planned for the near future?

Postby Fieryshoe » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:44 pm

Just wondering if Dream World was going to get any updates soon. I like some of the elements of the "sequel" in Return to Asgard and wouldn't mind if they were implemented in DW. I like it when there is an update because activity spikes up, even if it is just a level update.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Re: Any updates planned for the near future?

Postby etching » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:16 am

Fieryshoe wrote:Just wondering if Dream World was going to get any updates soon. I like some of the elements of the "sequel" in Return to Asgard and wouldn't mind if they were implemented in DW. I like it when there is an update because activity spikes up, even if it is just a level update.

I'm sure 100% of available resources is spinning their wheels on the Return to Asgard thing.
Probably spending the whole year there getting it off the ground, so I wouldn't expect
a DW update til next year... :roll:
etching

Re: Any updates planned for the near future?

Postby etching » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:28 am

Fieryshoe wrote:Just wondering if Dream World was going to get any updates soon. I like some of the elements of the "sequel" in Return to Asgard and wouldn't mind if they were implemented in DW. I like it when there is an update because activity spikes up, even if it is just a level update.

Lo and behold, update is coming this year :D But when? I'm guessing December :lol:
etching

Return to General Discussion