Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Better way to buy energy in Dream World

Postby etching » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:17 am

Blakes7 wrote:Nope. The Max button disappears after I use it. So I never use the max button,
because it feels like I get short-changed from it. Paying more for less potions.
When I buy one at a time I know just how much coins I'll have left to
purchase more.

I don't get that...Exactly how are you feeling short-changed by hitting the max button?
etching

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby KingOfJesters » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 am

Max e is capped at 3 k per day from mists if you dont want more than max then use simple addition and take the coins needed for the required amount and hit max it'll only take the amount you allow for...
King of Jesters and Jester Of Kings.
KingOfJesters

Postby etching » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:05 am

You know, I wonder if it was such a great idea to end the game storyline at level 50?

Yeah yeah, the storyline is just useless window-dressing, but I notice the motivation to continue
playing past level 50 something drops significantly after "beating" the game...

I wonder if more people would continue to play on if the game storyline continued to level 100
instead of 50?
etching

Postby xbelladonnax » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:38 pm

etching wrote:You know, I wonder if it was such a great idea to end the game storyline at level 50?

Yeah yeah, the storyline is just useless window-dressing, but I notice the motivation to continue
playing past level 50 something drops significantly after "beating" the game...

I wonder if more people would continue to play on if the game storyline continued to level 100
instead of 50?

I know I would be more interested in having a continued main storyline quest set instead of these other quests that you do over and over again. Not that I mind them. Some of the rewards are great for completing them.
xBellaDonnax in game.
xbelladonnax

Postby dilsama » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:12 pm

As a higher-level player, it can be a drag accumulating enough XP to level. I like that our overall level shows to the tenth (ex. 50.5).
However, it would be nice if our progress bar would also show it. (40.1%).
dilsama

Postby Samra » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:38 pm

I would like to suggest the addition of 2 guild positions per guild, Guild Treasurer [GT], whose power is limited to handling guild vault requests.
Samra

Postby Mutt » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am

I would consider this for future updates. A common problem I see being addressed is gems that can be found which is why there is a mist limit and white limit per day. So that being said, the Blacksmith will charge 1-100 gems, the price for the forging process. The 1-100 dictates the percent of success for the forge as well as the chance for extensions to carry. Forged gear will be the best gear possible being that it will require 2 pieces like regeneration plate +(0-9) and speed robe +(0-9), end result, depending on gems paid, could either be a failed forge or a regeneration plate of speed +(gear a plus gear b divided by 2 equals new value). As for artwork, that part could be up to the devs. I suggest keeping it simple since the code will be the hard part...use the higher level gear as the picture that carries or let that be a clickable option upon or prior to the forging process. Anyhow, You now have a gem sink...a place to constantly send gems.

Additions:

*maybe make the blacksmith or forge something you have to buy with gems in the first place for this ability
*making the forge a place where u could forge plain extensions at a cost as well
*forge allies
*forge rings

I know I suggested this in a different thread but I wanted to place it here...also love the above suggestion on guild treasurer...
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby dilsama » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:07 pm

instead of having it be 1-100 (for % chance of success) for gems used, why not have a flat rate of success and use gems to modify the % of success? Unless I had gems to spend I don't think I'd risk a few gems on the chance to forge gear and have it fail (and thus loose the gear I have).
dilsama

Postby Mutt » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:44 am

I do agree on that but that 1-100% on gems paid would not be something there for us but rather for the developers. Its a dynamic in place to allow them to generate currency from the game at our expense. Maybe you want to just waste a few gems to try to make one of the ultimate weapons in the game. Im not saying the math is perfect for my idea but that all could be figured out on their side. Either way, this suggestion has all the elements needed to be successful.

*New gear factor
*Customization
*New dynamic to gameplay

Everyone can forge to get ahead...being that it would be one of the last steps in getting the best gear...it should cost a few gems...all Im saying :)
ImageImage
Its great being me,
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Mutt » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:20 pm

I just keep thinking about possible gear combinations

Guardian Scoped Sword
20% block 40% crit
plus respective stats to extension

Rgeneration Speed armor
+ quickness
regeneration
OR
and this was big
regenerative speed
-so this armor would generate +1 speed after each hit instead of HP increasing player damage until the turn ends
could do that with wisdom and dexterity
so many possibilities that everyone is more than willing to pay for and all it would take is building the initial code for it...i would use existing artwork so not to have to redesign all weapons to start...you the primary weapons picture as the new weapon...not sure if I have said that already :)
ImageImage
Its great being me,
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion