Dreamworld United Nations has arrived

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Dreamworld United Nations has arrived

Postby Mutt » Sun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Hey everyone!

I 100% mean everyone. I have spent the past 24hrs thinking about everything that has gone down as of late and only could come to one conclusion. Somewhere between the birth of dreamworld and now we lost our camaraderie. We never spoke ill of each other and all worked together for common goals. We could spend hours, days or even months with reasons we got here but this post is not that intent.

First, I want to clear the air.

Anyone I have wronged here, and you know who you are, I want to publicly apologize. That includes my attitude and the things I have done to get banned for that only gave the devs more grief and slowed game progress.

Second, as a member of this Dreamworld United Nations(DUN), I am not only a member of guild. I am a member of dreamworld...and as a member of dreamworld it is my duty to be a productive player of the game and I will treat every player, big or small, with the same respect. I will turn my back on any and all animosity and shun any and all negative game play.

Now on to what this is about....in late 2010, Tracey/Maria made a dreamworld council, this was immediately after they released the invasion expansion. Her idea was to unify the guilds so that we knew which guilds intended to attack which city. It came down to whoever called it first. Bless her heart, Tracey and Heather did their best to keep things going but it fell apart the same way the newest version has. I do not believe this to be either of their faults but was one of the guilty guilds that left when communication feel apart...

Then in November, the DW Council was created. The goal of the council was simple. We gathered all the active players from each guild, which was GM/GO +1...from there we would spit ball ideas on this group page...people would comment policy whether they agreed or disagreed. Likes of a suggestion were considered a vote...and we would tally the ideas with the most votes and send a polite email to the devs with our suggestions. Not all suggestions were placed in game, but...many of the ones you see now were ideas dating back to 2010....example...if you like having a max mist button...or the ability to revenge...both council ideas with many more.

So what I am driving at is this...I offer a neutral field for us to join for greater purpose. After this post, I will unblock any and all DW players, no matter the reason...and open my arms to friendship and unity for a game we all love...ALL MEMBERS OF THE UNITED COUNCIL WILL BE PROMOTED TO ADMINS...regardless of what another players feels and thinks about you...in return...I ask that no posts are removed, even though nobody will be able to tell who did with all admins to the page, and I ask for an uncompromising respect for each other while in OUR page. This is not asking much, I believe in everyone here as quality players...please dont let me down with this over personal feelings. We all want the same thing here, so lets be professional about realizing our dream.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/153843251454477/

Last thing...DUN is purely a place for suggestions...not a place to air out issues with other guilds or players. I hope that is clear and respected.
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Re: Dreamworld United Nations has arrived

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Mon May 06, 2013 9:49 am

I'm merely a messenger, relaying this for Tracey (Maria) who is on holiday and has poor internet. She can read posts, but can't reply:

Nice one mutt. THIS is why I always considered you a friend. You are a star. I don't know what to say except ditto, and thank you for instigating what I hope will be return to nice natured friendly play.

All the best Mutt and I hope it all works out

Tracey - Maria - ttn
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Re: Dreamworld United Nations has arrived

Postby Mutt » Mon May 06, 2013 5:32 pm

I appreciate that Tracey! I know we cannot expect EVERYONE to get along...but we are willing to try, we are ahead of the game. More importantly, we are trying for a common goal which is, honestly, exciting for me. Much respect for this post from you...much respect to your guild and everyone else participating in this! I cannot wait for what happens next :D
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Return to General Discussion