Seems unfair

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Seems unfair

Postby Wagz316 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

It really seems unfair that mystic is now being over taken by the strong and the weak don't even have a chance. I have seen today the same 4 players attack 4 different mystic and get the top 4 spots. I think there should be a limit on many mystic a person can get first in. Like one mystic per person per war phase so it gives a chance for other people can have a better chance. Here is what i suggest. if a person get first in one mystic they can still attack other mystic but will not get the extra Exp bonus if they come in the top 10. If you get in the top 10 on a first on a mystic and you try again and do get a higher bonus. You will receive the higher of the two bonuses. it still makes it where you can only receive one mystic bonus and more people can have a chance of getting a mystic bonus.
Wagz316

Re: Seems unfair

Postby Maria » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 am

Hmm I thought there WAS a max bonus for Mystic. Maybe I'm wrong
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Re: Seems unfair

Postby Gods Creator » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Max Mystic Bonus is 20%, so if you finish 3rd once you get 16%, then you finish second once which is 18% you get 16+18=20% since thats the max..

Im not sure if the exp bonus is motivating the high players though, I know some players that only attack certain Guilds or because they have been attacked but dont care for the bonus at all.
Gods Creator

Return to General Discussion