Gem confirmation...a must!

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Gem confirmation...a must!

Postby Blood » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 pm

I am sure I am not the only one who would like Gem confirmation when buying off the elf. I don't know how many time I have accidentally
clicked on buy gems when playing at my usual speed. But hello. Up comes the Elf usually right at the end of the 100 minions and hello, I just paid 6 of my gems to
get the boss up through the elf.

I have asked this before a few months back and the response was you didn't want too many off these confirmation notices coming up all the time preventing game flow.

Well the game flow is mine that would be interrupted and I absolutely welcome a confirmation window when buying off the elf prior too The fallen.

PLEASE! put one of these up as I have lost about 36 gems so far from this. That's a pack of Vm's and gems ain't cheap. But I buy them every week.

This would be one window welcomed by me who is loosing gems from it.

Everything else....awesome! love DW!

Thanks
Guild: ECF
Blood

Re: Gem confirmation...a must!

Postby Maria » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Hmm - when I pay the elf gems I do get a message pop up to ask if I'm sure. Is that what you mean?
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Darth » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:39 am

to me it sound like he is talking about the little red imp no the elf... but i could be mistaken

and if i'm not there is no confirm it just applies the purchase and the boss come out in the next explore...

here is a hint for you "use the key board short cuts"
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Pasquale » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 am

Yeah she's referring to the imp.

It definitely would be appreciated if a confirmation pop up window was added, i've done it a few times and know quite a few others who have done it as well.
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Postby Darth » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:02 pm

i think a confirmation should be a must for any gem usage myself be it a GDoll (3 gems) or a Ally (up to 50+ gems), but that is just my personal view.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Relevant Wing » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:55 am

This would be a nice addition seriously.
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Blood » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 am

Did it again!!! This is just a big rip off for me now! I should have the choice of confirming this purchase as the accept button to purchase through the imp is right where I click to hit.
Its totally unfair for all of us loosing out. I now can't buy anymore energy as I'm down to my last 8 gems now.
Every single week without fail I buy gems off you. Why wont you implement a precaution for people like me spending a LOT on gems who are having an issue over and over.
Its the way I play.....Nobody plays this game in slow motion so for the norm of us we are loosing out. I am anyway.

PLEASE! CONFIRMATION on the forced gem buying Imp!!!
Blood

Postby DrPhil » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:27 am

are you sure you want to sell a shitty weapon? yes/cancel

thanks for the 4 gems - the imp will fast track you to the boss (oh, and thanks for the gems)

mistakes happen....you sell/drop a weapon or ring by mistake and the devs give you the item back.....waste gems by accident and it's tough titty. LOGIC FAIL!
*SexFace* The hairiest and most lovely thing on the internet!

DrPhil

Postby Blood » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm

It should not be hard for the gamers to put up- a confirmation window making sure we want to spend those gems from the elf.
and i do use the key board shortcuts. I use the 's' key to attack and sometimes, becasue the gem purchase button is in the same place
as the skill strength I use, is the reason why I always end up buying them by accident.
I just did it again then....
Why, when I put so much money into this game, is my request not taken seriously. I am loosing gems big time through this friggin elf!

All I am asking for is for a confirmation window for thoseof us who always have gems on hand and are loosing out through this instant buy
off the elf when fighting the imps to get to the Fallen.

Please!!!! Confirmation window. So I can continue to play without the constant hassle of having to go slow so it does not happen again but like just then, let
my guard down for a second and another damn purchase is made...at my expense.

I but a min of 130 gems every week and have done for the last year at least. I am level 91 and like this game, but I don't like being in a position where I and forced into
spending my gems. an issue that can be fixed simply.
Blood

Postby omg » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:43 pm

A confirmations overhaul wouldn't be a bad idea.

There are tons of confirmations that could be removed while you're at it (switching your ally, seriously?).

How about no confirmations for selling items that are more than 15 levels under your level?

And there should be a confirmation everywhere you can spend gems.
omg

Next

Return to General Discussion