Finding Enchant Potions

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Finding Enchant Potions

Postby Solomon Grundy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:17 pm

I am researching some things about Dream World for a little project of mine. One thing I am needing to know is: Do regular monsters in lower level zones(The Beach, Robot Factory, Rebels HQ, etc) drop enchant potions? I know the elf does not show up before 10, and potions can be gained from her, but I do not know about random monster dropped potions at lower levels. Does anyone have some input, preferably with some photographic evidence, either way? I can find nothing in all the update notes, and I need to know.
Solomon Grundy

Re: Finding Enchant Potions

Postby xbelladonnax » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:47 pm

In all of the time I have spent playing in normal areas, I have never once encountered a normal mob that drops epots. Junk gear to sell? Yes. But no epots, unless I'm doing something wrong. lol
xBellaDonnax in game.
xbelladonnax

Postby Maria » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:06 am

You critically hit Elite Firemage for 186052 damage points

You have defeated the Elite Firemage!
You received 170,847,420 coins!
You received 12,074,583,637,108 experience! (power finish bonus)

You have found:
Item enhance potion!

is that what you meant? that's a regular mob, but in factions. Not sure how to put a pic in here so I posted on FB. here's the link
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Raven » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:16 am

As for in town mobs, I have never really paid attention. But in the mobs before any of the mine/island/faction boss's they do drop. I will start to pay more attention next time I go hunting in a town. if I find any I will post a picture of it here.
Raven King
GM - Haven
Raven

Return to General Discussion