Higher ups/ Big Hitters/Top players

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Higher ups/ Big Hitters/Top players

Postby leroy1 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:28 pm

I feel the need to set this down. There seems to be some resentment in this game of the higher ups/big hitters/ top players by the lower players and visa a versa. I find myself being grouped into the higher up group so I'll start there first. We the higher ups have worked long and hard to get where we are; some lower players feel that we need to jump on everything to help them and not go looking for cards and pills to build our characters any more. Well we still need to build our characters just like they do cause we are the ones in the guilds that do most of the damage on Factions, collect the most stones, do the repairs to mystics, and do most of the damage on Invasion without us the lowers would be lost and without their needed and liked bonuses and also get them the great gear they need while coming up (I know I have received gear from a higher up on more than 1 occasion and been mighty thankful for it). The very top players in the game and especially in a guild do at times get frustrated with having the responsibility of making sure the guild gets those bonuses and keeps them;along with trying to have time to improve their character. This causes burn out and thus the top players need a break from time to time or need to move to other guilds where they are no longer the top player to enjoy the game again. Now for the lower level players yes you do need help with killing bosses while building up your characters and it may seem like you are being neglected by the higher ups but we are there for you.We were once where you are now and worked to get where we are as you will in time. Do not rely on the higher ups to kill bosses or maintain your town during invasion cause they can only do so much. We the higher ups are not about to neglect the lower level members of our guilds; as you need to help us cause we can not do this alone. This is a guild based system now which means every member of a guild needs to work together from the lowest player to the highest player and end the petty envy and dislike that comes from or with your position in a guild.
leroy1

Re: Higher ups/ Big Hitters/Top players

Postby player » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:25 pm

i say the term "Mule" is better suited.....i do feel your pain,but remember that the grass isn't all ways greener on the other side....Stick and Stay.....Make it Pay...
player

Return to General Discussion