Loosing interest

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Loosing interest

Postby alfatemycat » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:10 pm

I've seen the update question kicked around in the forum and in the game itself but has anyone tried asking a developer? Since they are putting out other games and busy updating them it is possible that we have taken a back seat to those games and the only way to find out is to ask.
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Postby Zenithian » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:22 pm

I have been playing this DW maybe for 5 years.
I have seen many changes by DW administration as their response to players' rogue approach to each other.
I missed old forum which was so fun but due to verbal abuse and threats, this current forum was created.
I think they are not making much money on this DW game so they rarely give us new updates to keep us excited and playing more.
I am not sure if DW developers do have a feedback with us to improve this game and keep our interest up because they almost never replied to my questions and suggestions.
They are focused on developing other new games and encouraged us to try them out.
This DW game is my baby and I never will leave this DW game for others.
Yes, it gets bored and frustrating sometimes.
I get a lot of mystery boxes by playing Faction Wars a lot on the weekends saving all of unopened mystery boxes till Monday night or Tuesday to open them.
You need to have a bigger storage to save many of them till the start of Invasion on Monday nights. Currently my storage holds up to 25.
Almost every week I get heroic and genius which help me to do 10 Billion damage quickly at Invasion city on behalf of my guild.
I don't play many hours here weekly anymore due to my real life schedule so I stay focus on invasion, faction wars and mystics.
Of course Easter Super bonus and Holiday Super bonus events get me back to this game for many hours but that was it. :|
Zenithian

Postby Arctica » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:26 pm

I have to completely disagree with the people arent spending much money on DreamWorld, ever looked in the card rankings? 2 players under level 85 (last time I checked) have 57+ exp boost from cards, and one with 60, so thats what nearly $2000+, people are still paying but with some of the big people gone, its maybe just not as much as this time last year or 2 years ago when I joined.

The simple answer to this is just to update the game, give the new expansion asap and then add minor tweeks to make the game a lot more competative, add few lets say mini expansions which dont require a lot of coding, just to add something fresh to the game and keeps people interested.

Fairness though, I do agree with Blood well the title of the topic (never read his post) I am to after 2 years and over maybe 600e later finally got to the point now of I'm bored and have actually quit DreamWorld until they add the new expansion.
Arctica

Postby etching » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:13 am

Fieryshoe wrote:We should make predictions on when the next update will arrive. My guess right now is 04-01-14.

Swung on and missed...Strike One! :lol: Now you have to guess which day in May the update will arrive :D

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13070
etching

Postby Fieryshoe » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:29 pm

I'm gonna guess May 2nd. Nice way to start the weekend off, on a Friday morning with a game update.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby etching » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 am

Fieryshoe wrote:I'm gonna guess May 2nd. Nice way to start the weekend off, on a Friday morning with a game update.

I'm shooting for May 22nd, figuring it'll probably be closer to the end of the month :lol:
etching

Postby zzc » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:53 pm

they did neglect to say which year of may

maybe next year's may :lol:
zzc

Previous

Return to General Discussion