GOD/ PD

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

GOD/ PD

Postby Davey » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Is it only me of does it feel like the chances of actually getting a GOD or a PD seem next to zero now adays....was gona rant and rave about the chances of getting these have been reduced to simply get more money outa loyal players...but I wont 'oops' :roll:

The Admin team will just say the chances of a GOD is this and the chances of the PD is that but I know from experience that I have blown 300-400 energy and got zip.. regularly
Davey

Re: GOD/ PD

Postby Denzo » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Using 3-400 energy will sometimes yield good results when hunting for GoD or PB's,then again it might yield nothing.Sometimes you need to use a lot more than 3-400 energy or more than your total energy.It all depends where you look for them,everyone has a spot they like to hunt in as it's good for them when hunting GoD's and PB's.
The rate for GoD appearing is supposed to be at least once per 100 e used although than can fluctuate from time to time.Rate for PB's...who knows,they appear when they feel like it sometimes (well,feels that way to me).
Patience and energy,lots of it is all it takes to find them.Although staying on mainland helps as we know they don't appear on island.Well,GoD does but not the PB's lol
Oh,if your hunting in Phoenix....waste of time,they reduced the rate of the PB appearances there for the 7th 8th and 9th PB. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Return to General Discussion