come play dragon era

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

come play dragon era

Postby mee » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:09 pm

This game couldn't look more deserted, dragon era however is thriving, a812e8 vice of 2nd ranked guild...won best cards last two wars...great group...pretty fun game....check it out
mee

Re: come play dragon era

Postby Vitreous » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Despite the most intriguing manner in which you have stated your appeal, including, but not limited to, the choice of grammatical fragmentation and a barbaric license towards punctuation and ellipses,
we must respectfully decline the generous offer to participate in your idiosyncratic misapprehension.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Vitreous

Postby mee » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:38 pm

You have GoT 2 b joking me bro, while i drooped out of hi skool in the syxph grede, bcuz u talk like an pompus rear end, some how your too good for....another game...yes a game, that even if i bought that you had a decent education, somehow because i don't use ridiculously big word, you can thumb your nose at me...hah!..you could have a Doctorate from Cambridge but you know what it does not matter...your playing a pm game as am i, explain how that makes you better? I simply was inviting people to check out dragon era, doesn't take but one iq point to see your game is dead..... just because you choose to waste your time using proper grammer and punctuation doesn't give you the right to try and belittle a fellow gamer, that make you feel good about yourself, talking down to people? Bravo, you did an exceptional job pointing a finger at me...while in actuality three are pointing at you. I feel sorry for you, only thing left for you to do here is stroke your ego. I wouldn't expect anything less than you correcting this entire reply.... contemptuously thumbing your nose ,while at the same time struggling to get off your high horse
mee

Postby Arctica » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:36 am

I think the simple fact is, if we wanted to play it we would be, its bad enough that we have the stupid game ads already on dreamworld without people posting in the dream world forum about joining another game.....
Arctica

Postby ian » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:23 pm

why would i go to another game by the same devs who cant be bothered to keep the game i love playing updated in even the most minor fashion.
ian

Postby Fieryshoe » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:22 am

mee wrote: just because you choose to waste your time using proper grammer and punctuation doesn't give you the right to try and belittle a fellow gamer, that make you feel good about yourself, talking down to people?

How DARE he use and waste his time with proper grammar and punctuation...the NERVE of some people on this forum!

mee wrote: Bravo, you did an exceptional job pointing a finger at me...while in actuality three are pointing at you.

Excellent. We have a gang of mysterious people that lurk in the shadows that emerge randomly to come out and point at other people.
The VV Family is currently searching for motivated individuals eager to improve their character. Contact me if you are interested.
Fieryshoe

Postby mee » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:49 pm

ian wrote:why would i go to another game by the same devs who cant be bothered to keep the game i love playing updated in even the most minor fashion.
updated or new content? Dragon era is mobile based btw. We have updates pretty frequently, with playmage taking suggestions by users to improve the game , pretty frequently....only reason i ever posted anything in here is for the simple fact that by all appearances it seemed dead, going off three last post that was made...best of luck.
mee

Postby Vitreous » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:42 pm

mee wrote:...only reason i ever posted anything in here is for the simple fact that by all appearances it seemed dead, going off three last post that was made...

Hence the declination to participate in your misapprehension.
Vitreous

Postby mee » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:32 am

The fact that there is literally nothing going on in your forums, proves this game is dead, whether you want to admit to it or not, i can look and see the last posts of this game...to believe anything other than this game of yours isn't brain dead, living off a feeding tube & breathing machine, would indicate YOU are living in a dream world
mee

Postby Talon Lake » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:45 pm

If you had ever actually joined dreamworld to glance at the playerbase, you would see there's still alot of active and dedicated players. For dragon era you really can't see other players in it, as opposed to dreamworld.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Next

Return to General Discussion