Faction War Expansion Bugs--post here what you've found

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Faction War Expansion Bugs--post here what you've found

Postby Kalon » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:47 am

1. Uncapped City is not uncapped. FieryShoe has done more damage than VVW has--clear bug.
2. When I open a chest, I just use the shortcut "1" key. I noticed that if you have the new Magic Pick, if you have any number entered into the box, when you go to click it asks if you want to bash it open, instead of just using the pick.
3. Since no more keys/orbs in Moxes for players over 71...is it possible for them to ever complete the 3 keys/1 orb quest? If not, just as an option, they should be able to open it with coins, just pay more than a gate.
First is pretty major since that's the POINT of the city, second is rather minor. Third...maybe I'm missing something?
Kalon

Re: Faction War Expansion Bugs--post here what you've found

Postby mamma4lyfe » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm

:cry: i bought the puzzle box solver. simply, it does not work. no difference. no prompt still have to work all boxes. no solve option or anything...was so excited to cut down play time, guess you dont know its broken til we tell you! ;)
mamma4lyfe

Postby Solomon Grundy » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 pm

mamma4lyfe wrote::cry: i bought the puzzle box solver. simply, it does not work. no difference. no prompt still have to work all boxes. no solve option or anything...was so excited to cut down play time, guess you dont know its broken til we tell you! ;)

Ugh, post back here when they fix that please. I really want it, but only when it works properly.
Solomon Grundy

Postby Kalon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 am

All the ones I've posted have been fixed. But another MINOR one I found...

On the 9 button puzzle, after you decode it, the button disappears.

On the 4 color boxes, the button does not, and clicking it again causes the yellow text box to the right go weird. Doesn't really seem to have any detrimental effect but is just odd, and as I said, very minor.
Kalon

Postby mystia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:41 pm

just got the pick & decoder today & they work very well. cant believe we had to go this long without them :D
mystia

Postby Kalon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Another one:

Mist counter doesn't work. I see what it does on Kong...it doesn't do that here, even if they say they added it.
Kalon

Postby mamma4lyfe » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:40 pm

i would love to use the new decoder that i bought, and am glad it is working for everyone else, but it is still not working for me! it worked 1 time late last night then still has never even given me the button anymore...this is so frustrating for me cause i see that it is working for others... :( i feel left out!
mamma4lyfe

Postby Lizardgod » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:53 am

Ok maybe it is just me and I am on a crazy streak of bad luck, but I have the decoder and I havn't gotten a single crystal from a Puzzle Box since I got the decoder. Rough estimate of the boxes is somewhere around 40 (judging from the number of times I have done the Mind Training quest since then) Is it just me and my horrible luck or is anybody else having this issue?
Lizardgod

Postby patrick » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:32 am

dito, haven't got a crystal either ..
patrick

Postby Kalon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 am

Server update today and still didn't fix mist counter...
Kalon

Next

Return to General Discussion