R.I.P Ian Fairchild

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

R.I.P Ian Fairchild

Postby jamie7121 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:02 pm

Yesterday we lost one of our best. Ian Fairchild aka revelation passed away. He had been ill for a long time and was regularly receiving chemotherapy etc. From what i can gather he had an operation to stop bleeding on his brain as the cancer had spread to there and did not recover. Many of us knew him in DW, he was a great Drunk and graced DB2 for years and was a vital part of our Guild but many will know him from his other Guilds such as D3H and T3A etc. He was a terrific support to his guildmates and played for the drunks just a week ago! He also capped on his last invasion for us even though he was unwell, it was the Guilds challenge and he met it from his sick bed. that was just Ian he never let anyone down :) I personally shall miss him a lot, he had a wicked sense of humour and i enjoyed our private and guild chats immensely. I am sure many feel the same who knew him. We have lost a very good friend, our solace is that his suffering is over and he is at rest. It also brings to mind the loss of Betty Steward aka Merlina ECF and s11 who died almost to the day 1 year ago. Both treasures, sadly missed.
GM of Drunken Bastards
jamie7121

Re: R.I.P Ian Fairchild

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Brother Ian was an inspiration to a lot of us. He was always posting whenever an achievement was shared to Facebook, or would pop in global chat and add his thoughts and opinions whenever a rousing discussion was taking place. The game has lost a star.

My condolences and those of the Titans are with you Brother Jamie, and to the rest of DB2 as well.
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby jamie7121 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:23 am

Thanks David, appreciated.
GM of Drunken Bastards
jamie7121

Postby Maria » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:57 am

A tragic loss. Ian was truly one of the game's good guys. RIP revelation.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Deadeye » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:32 am

very tragic loss, Will always be Remembered Rest In Peace revelation
Deadeye

Return to General Discussion