Not Far to Lower Level Players

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Not Far to Lower Level Players

Postby coinsey » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:05 pm

Since the new expansion took place this week, There have been a massive takeover in atlantis with level 106 players killing Poseidon off so fast. it does not give the lower level players much of a chance.
There should be a level CAP on Poseidon just like fallen has 95 i believe . Poseidon Should be capped at 104 Since thats the new level required to play in the new addon.s
Stop The Higher Level Players from runing the game for the lower level players.
:idea:
Last edited by coinsey on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
coinsey

Re: Bully''s

Postby debann » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:45 pm

I don't agree with the level cap part, but maybe make the hp a lot higher so some of the lower levels will have a chance to get their badges . Or lower the damage cap.
debann

Re: Bully''s

Postby Arctica » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:00 am

Kinda the wrong name for a topic... seeing as it isnt bulling its playing the game, as for capping it nah there is no point, everyone is in the same boat. The most if anything done should be to lower the damage cap to how it was
Arctica

Re: Not Far to Lower Level Players

Postby coinsey » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:51 am

coinsey wrote:Since the new expansion took place this week, There have been a massive takeover in atlantis with level 106 players killing Poseidon off so fast. it does not give the lower level players much of a chance.
There should be a level CAP on Poseidon just like fallen has 95 i believe . Poseidon Should be capped at 104 Since thats the new level required to play in the new addon.s
Stop The Higher Level Players from runing the game for the lower level players.
:idea:

Does Anyone Care? that Higher Level Players Have an Advantage Against us lower level players ?
example hellboy level 109 can score 5 billion against Poseidon in like 1 hour and me a level 101 player might take me 4 hours. How is this far ???
Lower the player acess to 105 or Lower the cap or add a 0 on posiedon to 100 billion. Do something to make it far for us all.
:o
coinsey

Re: Not Far to Lower Level Players

Postby Pasquale » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:19 am

If it makes you feel any better, by this weekend Hellboy will be done with leveling again lol

Thing about the areas at 104 is compared to Poseidon it wouldn't be very efficient at all to level in there.. it's not like fallen where once you hit 95 you just move onto Poseidon we don't have something to move onto after 104 that has the same benefits expwise, cap could get lowered from 2 bil down to 1 bil i suppose or the poseidons hp could be brought up a little (not to 100 billion that would take forever) but you're still gonna have guys doing a lot more damage than you for the exp bonus and the only real solution to that is getting better stats...
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Return to General Discussion