Please dont delete the post(No cap)

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Please dont delete the post(No cap)

Postby Halfbad » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:57 am

No one can be this thick. Don't feed the troll.
Halfbad

Postby Knowname » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 am

I've been one of the main 'complainers' hehe, but one thing you gotta keep in mind, this game is a beta, it says its a beta and is always under construction. We often get a little hot under the cover but I hope this understanding has helped.

Second there is a section for all user complaints, it's this forum here ^_^ you got that much right lol. The game's not perfect or even complete yet -_- but your monitary investment in helping to play test it is very much appreciated!
Knowname

Postby KGGoldsmith » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 am

I think the game is great... My best answer to your complaint... is if you dont like the game... dont play it!!!
KGGoldsmith

Postby Sd1226 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Swp, since you're genetically challenged in the intelligence category, I'll make this simple.

1) Using caps denotes "screaming" online.

2) Proper grammar and spelling is generally better when you want to convey a message.

3) This game is still in beta--that means it's not completed yet. It also means that we are basically the guinea pigs--which in turn means that we are essentially testing the game before it hits the final stage. If you can't understand that, you should not be using a computer.

4) If you don't know what any of the words I just used mean, please go to http://www.dictionary.com and research the definitions for yourself.

Thanks.
Sd1226

Postby SmilingSpirit » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:22 pm

I think the topic has shifted from its original context. If the guy is rude he gets warned; but keeping the discussion way longer than it should be is simply a waste of space. So everyone, play nicely. A game is meant for having fun. A mmorpg is meant for having fun with other users. If you don't enjoy the game you don't have to play it; nobobody makes you play it. So there is no need for upsetting other users.
SmilingSpirit

Previous

Return to General Discussion