Best ally?!

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Best ally?!

Postby Valium_Girl » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:48 pm

I just love my kitten, and I really don't want to get rid of her, but I'd like to know wether it's strategically wise to dump her at a certain point? How and where can I see which allies are strongest and what their powers are? :) BTW I'm slightly new to the game!!! So my guild is small and they're very lazy. Add me if you want :

http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?r ... =710384568
Valium_Girl

Re: Best ally?!

Postby ElectricMessiah » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Personally I like healing allies. I bought a High Priestess and have not regretted it.
ElectricMessiah

Postby Razbo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Agree with Healers. I passed up a unicorn to keep my last ally which was a healer.

Is there anywhere to get a list of the Ally Skills, maybe even a list of possible Allies? I'm pretty new to the game and have not found much info on it.
Razbo

Postby Solared » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 am

Where is the healer Emerald City The Forest or Thieves Hideout?

I really want my healer back sick of this Unicorn it's not helping much, already passed over the robot and soldier.

Nevermind I found her, was in the hideout.
Solared

Postby menot » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Razbo wrote:Agree with Healers. I passed up a unicorn to keep my last ally which was a healer.

Is there anywhere to get a list of the Ally Skills, maybe even a list of possible Allies? I'm pretty new to the game and have not found much info on it.

check on this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=33

seems alot of people like the healing ones.
menot

Postby Sd1226 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:37 pm

I just use a regenerating armor, then I don't need to worry about healing. I've been using a Dragon as an ally, but I do have a Phoenix sitting around. Not sure if or when I want to switch.
Sd1226

Postby Knowname » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:44 pm

I think the Pheonix (the regular one NOT the premium one) is the best. This baby gets a block for the last skill along with a healing spell for it's second skill (premium has an attack last and heal second). I won't give away my secret but that's EASILY the best. The only bad thing is the healer's greater heal does like 600hp and the pheonix' rejuvinate does only 250 or so. In the arena 250 is practically worthless :(. And outside of the arena I don't really need an ally anyway *_*
Knowname

Postby Tukarama » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:34 pm

I skipped over the unicorn (maybe I didn't have my bank yet?). I may have to try it out. I love the priestess, the healing is great. I just started playing with the dragon and so far he is pretty good.
Tukarama

Return to General Discussion