Loving all the Alien Gear in the MB's!

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Loving all the Alien Gear in the MB's!

Postby Blood » Thu May 17, 2012 5:06 am

NOT!
Sorry, but at level 93.63 and no effort put into level fast, I have had 1 DW drop from a MB.
One!
I kicked sliced and zapped butt to get here to finally be in the running for DW gear and all I get
day after day of farming using around 3-5k gem brought energy a day, is mainly Coin, dust, and
a load of Alien gear! with the occasional jump for joy pill drop :)

I can handle times where its just not happening but this is ridiculous surely the odds behind
getting a dw gear drop from a Mbox, cannot be this bad and if it is..why? Sure that not obtaining gear easy will
keep up the gameplay interest, with still having goals to obtain but at what stage does it do the reverse?

It'd be lovely to actually find a weapon let alone a weapon with useable +stats....
maybe we have reached another stage too where focus needs to be on removing Alien gear from Mb's, and adding more level friendly gear

who knows maybe after a good winge everything will sort itself out
Just saying!
Blood
Last edited by Blood on Thu May 17, 2012 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guild: ECF
Blood

Re: Loving all the Alien Gear in the MB's!

Postby Denzo » Thu May 17, 2012 7:09 am

I believe the drop rate for DW gear from a MB is only a measly 1% the same as extended greater fallen gear,perhaps if the devs could up the % slightly to even 3-4% this would be a much better improvement overall for level 93's to find better gear.

Failing the improvement of a better drop percentage why don't they make some kind of purchasable item which increases the % of finding better drops from MB's or faction etc,this way they make money from people buying it with gems and people get what they want also.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Re: Loving all the Alien Gear in the MB's!

Postby ToeKnee » Sat May 19, 2012 12:37 am

Right this moment I'm lvl 93.34 and I have to say I'm envious of you blood....I am still waiting to see my first dreamworld drop of any sort. But alien gear??? woohooo!!! I too get boatloads of them.
ToeKnee

Return to General Discussion