Premium Allies ?

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Premium Allies ?

Postby Ruthanne » Tue May 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Hi All! I've been thinking about purchasing one of the stronger Allies, and I'd like some input on which to choose. I have an Alien Lord now, and I like his Copy skill, but I was wondering what you all thought of the other three top Allies. Which one do you think will keep me alive longest in boss fights and let me dish out the most damage? What exactly does Protect Aura do? I've poked around the new DW forums, but there isn't much info out there as there used to be on the old forums. By the way, a dedicated Gunner who uses the Jester/DragonLord Class, and sometimes MegaShot Class (though I find MS Class doesn't add much damage to my attack skills, just lowers my dodge ratio).
I'm posting this for a friend & it's probably a good time to bring up this question again. Thank you for your help. :)
Ruthanne, :)
Treat others as you wish to be Treated !
Ruthanne

Re: Premium Allies ?

Postby Denzo » Wed May 30, 2012 10:43 am

Protection Aura reduces the amount of damage you sustain when a boss hits you,the amount depends on what level that skill is raised to via ally skill books though.
I use Elf Princess myself and so do many of the top players in the game for her block and weaken skills.I don't have the other premium allies and i have no intention of getting them either as the Elf Princess has served me well for about 45-50 levels or so and seeing as she has all lvl 25 skills it will take something spectacular in the way of a new ally to make me ever consider switching away from her now or in the future.

This is just my opinion but there are many others who will differ from this and probably many others who will agree Elf is best but i just thought i would let you know what i think anyway. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby blackbird71 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:14 pm

I use both LILITH & VALKYRIE.

My VALKYRIE is lvl 8 in PROTECT AURA, REVITALIZE, & WEAKEN - bestowing a +23.5% dmg shield (+.5% per lvl), healing for 810 pts (+30 pts per lvl), & crippling for -11.4% dmg defense (+.2% per lvl) respectively.

My LILITH is lvl 9 in PROTECT AURA, WINGSHIELD, & COPY - bestowing a +24% dmg shield (+.5% per lvl), a +26% block chance (+.5% per lvl), & +29% dmg (+.5% per lvl)

The PROTECT AURA really helps w/ reducing the # of 1 hit knockouts, & of course LILITH's WINGSHIELD blocks a lot of potential killer blows too.

I start w/ VALKYRIE till she uses WEAKEN 3 times on Boss/PvP then switch to LILITH for her WINGSHIELD & COPY . This way more dmg can be done quicker

(*Note that CALL BUNNIES' hidden abilities includes another stackable -5% WEAKEN as well as +5% Block, & +5% crit. rate *)
~ Matt ~
a . k . a . ~ Maiken ~
blackbird71

Postby Maria » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:27 pm

I have all the premium ones and all maxed on skills, and can confirm that after much experimenting elf seems overall best for Sword users. Others who have experimented in a similar way tell me Valk for guns and Lillith for magic. Like Dean I do find the elf is a good all rounder - but we're due a new ally option in the upgrade so I shall watch with interest
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to General Discussion