Recent google play update

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Recent google play update

Postby Stranger40 4 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:28 am

Hello

as a phone user i appreciate the effort put into making changes to the UI, really like the different position of attacking button, and how now the last used skill is remembered next fight, but..

on phone there are no hot keys, and quick switching against mobs(excluding bosses) or in pvp has become harder the way the ui is now (theres no longer the quick inventory on the left of screen) but thats manageable i guess, what really bothered me is how on the puzzle box with the 4 colour buttons, after tapping open the first combination that shows up will now cover most of the tap-able space of the "open" button, making it really hard tapping on it again..

i really hope this gets fixed, or perhaps enable the old ui as an option maybe
Stranger40 4

Re: Recent google play update

Postby admin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:58 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. The colored puzzle issue is probably caused by the larger text size which may cause instruction to line wrap on some phones, this should now be fixed.

We didn't expect players would need to change their equipment often or use potion/dusts fighting regular mobs (quick slots should still be there in arena PvP), but it's only an extra tap to open and close the inventory screen when it's required, as it was when fighting bosses.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Re: Recent google play update

Postby Stranger40 4 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:46 pm

thank you for the quick fix, and again its really nice to see you guys care enough to actually enhance the experience on phone :)
Stranger40 4

Return to General Discussion