Official Suggestions Box

General discussions about the game.
Please use other forums below for questions.

Re: Official Suggestions Box

Postby Arctica » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:08 pm

Yeah increase the talisman so every round for a mage, gunners ever 10 rounds and swordies every 100 round :P (my post doesn't really have a point im just being biased towards mages)
Arctica

Postby flickk » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Just a thought, not sure how it works, but when I go to send crystals to friends, it always starts on the suggested friends list, and half the time there are people on that list that I never send crystals to(mainly cuz they have stopped playing). So would it be possible to make it so the suggested friends list would ONLY be populated with friends that you have sent a crystal to, or friends that have sent you a crystal in like the last 48 or 72 hours. Would make it so much easier to send crystals to the active players on your friends lists.
flickk

Postby flickk » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:48 pm

What about being able to see what ring players are using? I mean you can see their weapon and armor, why not make the ring visible as well.
flickk

Postby Shadow » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 pm

How about an update to the game?
Shadow

Postby coinsey » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:41 pm

I have a question you all you dreamworld players out there.
Is there anywhere in dreamworld where it tells you the first day you started playing the game ?

there should be a player profile that tells you when you first started playing dreamworld.
And how much cash you spent on gems, lol
:lol:
coinsey

Postby Arctica » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:06 pm

coinsey wrote:I have a question you all you dreamworld players out there.
Is there anywhere in dreamworld where it tells you the first day you started playing the game ?

there should be a player profile that tells you when you first started playing dreamworld.
And how much cash you spent on gems, lol
:lol:

Cash on gems would never happen purely because it goes against Facebook's privacy, there should however be an option if you wish to display it not that it adds any advantage to the game or gamplay whatsoever :P
Arctica

Postby coinsey » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:32 am

I would like to see on here where you can add new friends to your friends list, FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS , Because so many people have given up on this game.
I honestly dont know why, I really enjoy playing it. And i wish More people Would Agree with me.
coinsey

Previous

Return to General Discussion